Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minutemen Attacked at Indiana Protest

Minutemen protesting a bank in Indiana were attacked by illegal alien supporters. We wouldn't be allowed to show up at their protest and start beating on them up. They even had to call an ambulance for one minuteman that was bleeding. Apparantly, they lied and tried to blame it on the minutemen, saying they started the fight. No one was arrested, even local law enforcement looks the other way. I can't believe our government would even consider amnesty for such unethical people. They can march the streets with their mexico flags and revolutionary flags proclaiming aztlan and no one bothers them, but see what happens when americans protest. The first link is the story and the second link is the update to the story.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001639.html

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001639.html
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001316.html

They can march the streets with their mexico flags and revolutionary flags proclaiming aztlan and no one bothers them, but see what happens when americans protest.
    this doesn't surprise me at all
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

They're both the same links. (oh i see you changed it)
    Anyway, good spotting.
    What part of "freedom of speech" and "freedom of peaceful protest" don't the illegals understand?
    D'oh, ALL of it !
    I wish we could make "become a minuteman for a day" a mandatory assignment for those who think these invaders are peaceful workers come for a better life.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

When you click on the first link at the top of the page it says update, click on that for the rest of the story if my second link don't work. The third link I added is where protestors were arrested in chicago for attacking the police at the minutemen protest in chicago. This guy also has a model of the fence the minutemen want to build, I was impressed with it.

Quote:
    They can march the streets with their mexico flags and revolutionary flags proclaiming aztlan and no one bothers them, but see what happens when americans protest.

this doesn't surprise me at all
    And it doesn't surprise me, either. I'd feel sorry but for the fact that they have harmed our cause. This is just the tip of an iceberg, I'm afraid.

I was so hopeful when several protests went off well. I should have known it was too good to be true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Omaha Nebraska had several thousand invaders and their supporters marching in the recent past.

May 20th we will be protesting in front of the Mexico consulate in Omaha.

I would not be surprised if we are attacked.

I will not start anything but will defend myself.

If old Obbop doesn't post anymore after May 20 eat a cheeseburger in my name and look for the news story.

If the worst happens I will take as many of the enemy with as possible.

As those warriors of yore shouted as they ran into battle:

"It is a good day to die!!!!!"

Still, hope the worst does NOT happen!!!!

Obbop, I can't tell you how proud I am of you that you are willing to take to the streets to save your country. We shouldn't have to do this, this is our representatives job, they are suppose to do this for us. They all need to be fired, if they are not doing their jobs. I took a look at those pics of alot of protest that were across the street from day laborer sites, all those illegals standing in front of home depot, I will never shop at home depot again. This is all about corporate america having it's way at the expense of the citzens of this country and the sovereignty of our nation. We never thought we would ever see the day that we would have to take to the streets to defend our country.

Hey, this is getting extremely discouraging if the Minutemen can be attacked in the Heartland and law enforcement turns a blind eye. I live in what will become the new Atzlan. Now I know why my own govenment wanted to ban the Second Amendment.
    We can't speak out in public, we can't protect ourselves.

THEY'VE DEMANDED THEIR "RIGHTS," BUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO OURS???
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

What happened to your rights is that Bush and congress sold you out to corporate america. Isn't that sad when coporate america is running the country and not the government. The people have no say.

Don't ya'll get too upset over the situation. You need to conserve your energy for the day when you have a very good reason to be upset. Because...

You haven't seen anything yet! A few Minutemen injured is nothing compared to what these groups have in store for the rest of us. Pessimistic, a little. Am I speaking of reality - affirmative.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast