Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Minutemen Call on Americans Thursday

TAKE AN AMERICAN FLAG TO WORK DAY!”
    “All patriotic Americans who have been concerned (to put it mildly) about the predominance of flags of foreign nations flying at the recent pro-illegal alien marches, and appalled to see the desecration of the American flag by supporters of illegal alien amnesty need to respond to these outrages! You are being asked to participate in a demonstration of patriotism and support for American sovereignty by taking an American flag with you to work, school and everywhere you go this Thursday, April 6, 2006.
    “The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps volunteers will participate at the borders!
    “How it works is simple: Proudly display an American flag with you wherever you are in public. Small parade style flags on sticks would work best for those who commute by bus or subway and those who walk to work. Carry it with you when you go out for lunch and when you leave work.
    “Wear red, white and blue patriotic attire. Fly the American flag at your home. Fly an American flag from your car antenna. Tape an American flag in your car window. The goal is to have Old Glory be given the respect and prominence it deserves and to remind everyone--politicians, illegal aliens and their enablers--that the American flag comes first in this country.
    “Folks have been clamoring for a march to respond to the pro-illegal alien amnesty marches. This is a way to make our voices heard, and still meet our responsibilities, working for living, and taking care of our families—instead of rumbling in our streets and wasting law enforcements’ time!
    “REMEMBER: John McCain actually has said that “the country has spoken” in favor of amnesty, touting the pro-illegal alien marches as proof to the gutless politicians in Washington DC that a sell-out of American citizenship is OK. So it is imperative that our views be heard! Now is your chance to exercise your citizen clout in an American demonstration of citizen devotion to this great nation. NOW is the time to support the red, white and blue!
    “Please pass this message along to everyone you know and every patriotic blogger you can get involved. Contact any patriotic group you belong to. Call, email and fax your local media and talk radio shows. We don't have George Soros to bankroll a publicity campaign. We just have US—loyal citizens of these United States! Stand up for America and Old Glory this Thursday, and TAKE AN AMERICAN FLAG TO WORK!”
    Sincerely,

Chris Simcox, President
    Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
    Minuteman Civil Defense
    Dept Code 308
    PO Box 130707
    Houston, TX 77219-0707

NOW, I AM ADDING TO THAT IDEA, PERSONALLY I WANTED TO DO THISPLUS MORE, AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT IS 99.99% ILLEGALS (ALL FROM MEXICO) . I AM FLYING MY REALLY BIG FLAG, AND IAM PLAYING PATRIOTIC MUSIC SPORADICALLY THROUGH THE DAY WITH A SPEAKER SET UP BEHIND MY FLAG. ANYONE INTERESTED, HERE'S THE SITE I GOT THE FREE MUSIC FROM: http://www.pro-american.com/Free_Music/free_music.html
    http://<br /> <br /> THIS IDEA WAS...D. GOOD LUCK!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I work at a school

I can't take the flag it's banned. NO one is allowed to bring in a flag. However, our flag still hangs in the classroom. They are not standing to the flag anymore at this point

Re: I work at a school

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    I can't take the flag it's banned. NO one is allowed to bring in a flag. However, our flag still hangs in the classroom. They are not standing to the flag anymore at this point

citizens have less rights than 'illegals' -- where are the Thomas Jefferson's, George Washington's and others? I cannot say what I think needs to be done to the President and Congress for Mexico --- but Saddam Hussein does come to mind
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, they have more rights

:P They are taking this to the extreme and being very disrespectful. I'm just waiting for my American brothers and sisters to join in and show this nation of Illegals that we can't be pushed over like this. They believe they have won this with hands down. Why would American citizens wait this long. One thing I have noticed is this. As a black, both races are being extremely kind to us. Just 2 weeks ago at a Popeye restaraunt the Hispanic lady was so rude to me. However, today you wouldn't have known that was the same lady. Now, everywhere I go they are finally saying thank you and being kind. Whites have a look in their face I can't explain it. It's as though they are trying to talk to me without saying the words. However, those who don't care about anything are going about their daily lives do what they do best NOTHING.

Re: Yes, they have more rights

:P They are taking this to the extreme and being very disrespectful. I'm just waiting for my American brothers and sisters to join in and show this nation of Illegals that we can't be pushed over like this. They believe they have won this with hands down. Why would American citizens wait this long. One thing I have noticed is this. As a black, both races are being extremely kind to us. Just 2 weeks ago at a Popeye restaraunt the Hispanic lady was so rude to me. However, today you wouldn't have known that was the same lady. Now, everywhere I go they are finally saying thank you and being kind. Whites have a look in their face I can't explain it. It's as though they are trying to talk to me without saying the words. However, those who don't care about anything are going about their daily lives do what they do best NOTHING.
    the Hispanic lady was probably an 'illegal'

thank you for your kind remarks regarding white people. I think most people KNOW this is OUR country and Americans -- blacks and white --- have died to keep us free.

My parents raised us to respect people regardless of color -- it was m'am or sir
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I will participate in this event. It will be interesting to see how many others do. Not a lot of people seem to know about it though.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Got my flag out there and in the morning there it was, right in their faces, all 33 other units filled with illegals. They are going to have to see that flag every day for good as far as I'm concerned, and the first person to think they will say something about it, or try to touch it, is going to get clobbered!!!!

Besides, it is secure in its flag holder, on a brass flag pole!!!!!! The last one had a small dowel pole and they broke it off and left it on the ground!

You can't miss this flag, it is the large standard size, big and highly visible.

Yes ,we have gotten some looks, but tough, it's my country, and my flag, if they do not like it them they can go back to where they came from. Besides, nothing has been finalized on any legislation, and with any legislation that has been compromized, they still do not get "amnesty".

Although I still want to see employers get fined big time.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I work at a school

Can you wear a pin in your your lapel of the American flag? Thats what my husband wears all the time.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

unless your cochese! STFU

Come to think of it! if any of you are'nt 100% Native American Indian then you yourself "is" and "always" will be an illegal alien in this country. And that crap about "im 1/16th of cherokee" shit does'nt count either. if you look in the mirror and your white, then your forefathers landed on this country and raped, murdered and killed every single indian that they could find and for the rest of those poor bastards that didnt get killed they rounded them up like sheep and placed them in the shitiest part of the country, land that couldnt even sustain a cactus (present day oklahoma) and other places considered undesirable to the rest of the white race. So i havent heard any Indian Chief say "hey you guys or you white peeps" you can now stay in the americas legally, the white race did not ask they just came in like a virus and infected the entire country, the Indians were overwhelmed by the infestation that they could not fight them back across the big pond back to merry ol' england, ireland or whatever your white ancestry came from in europe. And for the african americans in the country quit your crying its over you dont have to pick cotton anymore, you got all the illegals to do that now for the measly 4 to 5 bucks an hour they get and are prolly grateful for it.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Thanks for sharing and goodbye.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast