Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In her usual tireless pursuit of the facts Minsun Ji has the organization wrong, the Colorado Minuteman Civil Defense Corps staged this protest against the employers of illegal aliens. who are not "immigrants"

Colorado Minuteman Civil Defense Corps is first and foremost an advocate group for the American taxpayer, student, worker, patient and so forth. They welcome legal immigrants into our country. however they reject the idea that it is in our best national interest to allow the current environment to continue without discussion.

Our first responsibility should be to American citizens and our second priority should be to help others be successful in their own countries.

AMY GOODMAN: Explain where the day laborers come from and the kind of work that they are doing.

MINSUN JI: Most day laborers come from Mexico and Central America. They are here to seek employment because their economy in their country is so bad that they are forced to come to the United States to look for jobs. A lot of workers are working in construction, they do landscaping, painting, roofing, anything that individuals or small contractors or small companies that need help for. So about probably 22 out of 40 workers per day will go out to work on a daily basis.
    Wy didn't Amy ask this question: Are they legally allowed to work in the US?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

And its very unfortunate, because the message that we would like to tell the community is that day laborers are peacefully assembling on the corners to seek employment so that they can support their families. However, Minutemen are not understanding that point, there are tensions between workers and Minutemen last week.
    You know when you do an article ,Both side of the Story should be investigated . It's called responsible journalism . The MM are there cause of the simple FACT these aren't "Immigrants" they are "ILLEGALS".
    The Minute Men "Are Not" Anti-Immigrant . They Are Anti-Illegal .
    Was this piece of crap-o-la written by a 7 year old ?
    This is how La Raza operates . With Lies and Spin and Half-Truths. Americans are wising up now to Any Latino Named Talking Head
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We just returned from Denver and the changes we noticed were astounding!
    We took the kids to Eilich Gardens for a day... MANY there were speaking Spanish as if it was Mexico... MANY were strolling in small groups FLAUNTING thier Mexican Mafia tattoos...
    If I knew it was going to be like that I NEVER would have gone.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by intellectuals
    ...But day-laborer proponents say the measure will increase racial profiling and violate workers’ rights to free assembly...
    in my opinion, ILLEGAL workers do not have rights to have RIGHTS.

Can you believe the media in this town? Why is it my problem that Mexico won't provide it's people with decent opportunities?
    My answer is, if your home country sucks go have revolution and turn it into a place you want to live. I'm sick of people thinking Americans owe them something because we're successful.

welcome spankey!!!

Our reps and gov keep failing us in denver and colorado.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12