Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Issuing illegal immigrants licenses doesn't mean lowering the standard requirements for them.
    Really? Because the standards are lowered for everything else when it comes to the illegal alien criminals.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Can I go into my competitors office and petition for a job? I only want to make a better life for me and my family. How about I camp out in their lobby, use their toilets, electricity and then order takeout on their tab. when they try to kick me out, I will scream racism and tell them I just want to work and be a better person... They will have to give me a job over other, more qualified applicants who actually 'went thru the proper channels'. I will tell them that I don't really have to learn English and that they will have to put my children thru school!

Anyways, I am off to make my demands. After all, I am just a simple person looking to have my bite of pie.

I think this will work. Nobody could possibly be spineless enough to give into my demands. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    Issuing illegal immigrants licenses doesn't mean lowering the standard requirements for them.
    Really? Because the standards are lowered for everything else when it comes to the illegal alien criminals.
    The standards have been lowered to a point that it looks like it getting time for ALL of us to move on to a new place.

We don't' seem to be the good example we where in the past for others to emulate.

As for my feeling towards others coming to this country, this lawlessness and open doors has really soured me on anyone coming here period.

This used to be a place where people came on work visa's and helped where they were truly needed. They brought a little of their habits and ways with them and it was kind of fun working with them. When their visa's ran out they either renewed them or moved back home. When they did I thought it was a good thing because I thought they would take some of our ways back home with them and help spread Democracy.

I'm not so proud of here anymore and don't want what we have become spreading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12