Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is nuts. These people just destroyed the pageant for all these young women. Unbelievable.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Once again teh Miss USA Pagent tries to boost their popularity by asking another controversial question. These people make me sick to my stomach. Its little wonder so few people watch this contest each year.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Its funny that the left always claims we are the intolerant ones, when they are the ones who are always trying to squelch free speech in this country, not us. They are the ones who try to shut you up if you say something they don't agree with.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't watch it (never do), but I noticed today that the winner is a pole dancer and also has ties with Hamas.

What is this country coming to??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every time I turn on a TV or radio I hear a media personality asking "Where's the Outrage?" from the US people regarding the economy, the oil spill, current events in general. We have lost the outrage because of a constant teaching like this pageant - the only way to be true to yourself is to be successful by being a chameleon and spouting off the accepted party line by whoever is in power over you at the moment. The fact that these situations are so numerous and considered inconsequential to be litigated out of existence means that what they have taught stands.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/04/miss-usa- ... n-sanchez/

OMG - this Arab and this Latina look so alike! I have been seeing the Muslims and the Hispanics intermarrying at a fiercely accelerating rate for decades so I am wondering if in another 20 years we will have a La Raza Infitada? A Hispanic Jihad?

Banned
    "The La Raza Infitada? A Hispanic Jihad?"
    Happening now, and its going to get even crazier with a U.S government condoning and motivating criminal behavior, anarchy,and invasion among those who have no right to be here.
    And telling us we are violating their civil rights and breaking the law.
    By demanding our Federal and "Ha Ha " sovereign state laws be enforced .
    More states flexing the muscle of Attrition by enforcement.
    My "Ha Ha " because " we the good people of Arizona put it in their Face.
    Now its time to stuff it down THEIR THROAT!

Yes that is when I came and found this forum - needing to find some like minded people - help me to refine my perception and know I am not alone in my thinking. When they threatened that they were a sleeping giant I said oh nooooo! The US citizen is the true sleeping giant! Over the years that I have been angry about this issue people in other states have failed to realize the magnitude of it on so many levels. Then we have lovely young women like Meghan McCain, who has no business having an opinion anywhere, ever - stating that we are engaging in the politics of hate.

KISS MY *** Meghan!

She quotes Elie Wiesel, stating that the opposite of hate is indifference and she is the one who is indifferent to all the citizens who have even lost thier lives to illegals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12