Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mitt Romney is not *CFR* I called

I spoke wiht Courtney who says he is not with the CFR
    http://www.mittromney.com/ContactUs
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Good work!!!!!!!

I've got news too but no time to share it

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Good work!!!!!!!

I've got news too but no time to share it

Dixie
    Tease!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Now that he's confirmed as NON - CFR, we can now understand why he is being undermined by the elites and power structure of the CFR Republican establishment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Now that he's confirmed as NON - CFR, we can now understand why he is being undermined by the elites and power structure of the CFR Republican establishment.
    Agreed. If Bush is "exasperated" by his campaign, that's good enough for me. Romney should have run as the anti-establishment candidate from the beginning. Taking shots at Boosh, Rove, McCain, etc... would have helped him more than hurt him. I just hope it's not too late for people to realize that Mitt is the only guy who can really bring change to Washington. (Yuck. Did I just use that cliche? Well, it's true. )

Banned
    The tale at the end of the day will be how many states
    may have been won by Romney withing the vote count
    that Huck and Paul recieve

I would hate to see Romney lose 5 or 6 states by 2 or 3 points

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Agreed. If Bush is "exasperated" by his campaign, that's good enough for me. Romney should have run as the anti-establishment candidate from the beginning. Taking shots at Boosh, Rove, McCain, etc... would have helped him more than hurt him. I just hope it's not too late for people to realize that Mitt is the only guy who can really bring change to Washington. (Yuck. Did I just use that cliche? Well, it's true. )
    ..and Boosh hates him! ..Is that enough for you RP fanatics to come to terms so we can STOP this illegal alien invasion... ?!

Lets get behind ROMNEY so we can WIN..!!
    www.MittRomney.com
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Sorry, but Courtney's word is not confirmation for me. He has too many close ties to the organization not to be suspicious.

self edit
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Sorry, but Courtney's word is not confirmation for me. He has too many close ties to the organization not to be suspicious.
    watch out for the black helicopters.... Its getting harder to control ones self..IF you want to know where the man stands read his website.

My aunt smuggles "illegals" across the border....Does that make guilty as well..........

My cousin does meph, does that make me a druggie
    If you haven't turned her into ICE or the Law and helped put her in jail, I would say Yea
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast