Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MITT ROMNEY IS TOAST!

Well, so much for the presidential candidacy. I wasn't a fan, now I'm more than sure he won't be guvner of Mass for long. Considering mitts a mormon and Salt Lake City is a sanctuary city, and the church, harbors and condones illegals and illegal immigration, it really isn't a surprise to me. What is a surprise is that he employed these illegals for TEN years to do up his ESTATE!

Read it and laugh it up, maybe the LDS God does have a sense of humor.

http://link.toolbot.com/boston.com/25717

Yep.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: MITT ROMNEY IS TOAST!

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    Well, so much for the presidential candidacy. I wasn't a fan, now I'm more than sure he won't be guvner of Mass for long. Considering mitts a mormon and Salt Lake City is a sanctuary city, and the church, harbors and condones illegals and illegal immigration, it really isn't a surprise to me. What is a surprise is that he employed these illegals for TEN years to do up his ESTATE!

Read it a laugh it up, maybe the LDS god does have a sense of humor.

http://link.toolbot.com/boston.com/25717
    Wow! A naturalglen sighting! Look everyone!

Welcome back Glen, ya been gone a long time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

foreign wars

I do battle on fronts not yet secure with the enemy, and have been on expedition, all being pretty secure and quiet on the alipac front from what I can see, pushing 30 mil. cheers glenn

Re: foreign wars

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    I do battle on fronts not yet secure with the enemy, and have been on expedition, all being pretty secure and quiet on the alipac front from what I can see, pushing 30 mil. cheers glenn
    Secure and quiet? Hardly. We are heavily engaged with Smithfield Foods Inc. Our city and county campaigns are raging. Our battle plan for the following months has just been released and our structured efforts to prevent Guest Worker Amnesty will start next week.

The situation is neither secure or quiet here at alipac my friend.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NG,

The LDS church does not harbor illegals and does not condone illegal immigration. Like many companies, the church hires labor legally to work in the orchards, and food banks. It isn't the church's fault if the illegals skip and go work somewhere else. The church may not be helping much by bringing in more "outside" help, but it really boils down to the greedy businesses who supply food for the LDS food banks, etc. want the church to bring their cheap labor.
    That's one of the biggest problem here in UT.
    Even President Hinkley comes out in each general conference telling the LDS members to obey the laws of the land, to do their duty to God, and to their country, etc.
    I don't know about SLC being a sanctuary city, but there are more catholics and other denominations in SLC that outweight the Mormon church. Mormons are a minority in Salt Lake Valley.
    I don't particulary care for mitt either, never have, never will.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Hi Glenn ! Welcome back !

As far as the Mitt Romney situation...it looks like the failures of GWB and Congress to enforce our laws and secure our borders is starting to effect "them" and "their lives". It's been effecting "us", and they thought living in their gated communities they were immune to the effects of massive, massive numbers of people entering our country illegally.

Their own failures are coming back to bite them in the you know what.

We should investigate all of them who haven't been paying attention to who they are hiring and instead have been walking by them, smiling and whistling and saying, "Buena Dias illegals!!"

Hire some American teenagers who are trying to buy a car or go to college. Maybe Mr. Romney doesn't know any "American kids like that".

Sippy

Sorry Sippy, I would like to say it 'aint so about the LDS church, but my investigations reveal otherwise. I have lived in several states, most recently WA. where out in the rain forest there are packs of illegals collecting salal and brush for the florist industry. Anyway the LDS church operates there to the extent to providing housing, food, direction in how to USE the system etc. etc.

I have confronted the Elders up there about their FEDERAL CRIMES, they tell me it isn't illegal what they do, but a civil matter. Anyway, the catholic church is waaay into it of course, and yessir, SLC is a sanctuary city. The rich could not have built their mountain havens without illegals, and as with mitt the ****, it is all too common.

ok then

William, I know you won't be satisfied until the thing we need done is done. I have been fighting a sapper campaign against standing "respected" people where I live, revealing their malfeasance. It is easy, you simply gain the trust of illegals and they tell all, THEN I DO. To homeland security, local paper, grocery clerks, you get the idea. I 'aint been hit yet. Knock wood.

Slowly the foundation of this "secret" activity is being revealed to masses of taxpayers, Consider me the flint, my country the stone, the PEOPLE my tinder. Fight on, cuz it's on like Donkey Kong.

Missed you naturalglenn, glad to see you again.

Your eloquent elocution has been greatly missed.