Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Moment of Silence, a Time for Reflection: La Raza

A Moment of Silence, a Time for Reflection

January 10 2011

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 10, 2011
    Jackeline Stewart
    (202) 785-1670
    Washington, DC—NCLR (National Council of La Raza), the largest national Latino civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States, joined the rest of the nation today in remembrance of the victims of the shooting in Tucson, Arizona this past Saturday.

“The thoughts and prayers of the NCLR family are with Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, U.S. District Federal Judge John Roll, and all of the other victims and their families, whose lives have been forever altered by this senseless attack,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What the H has Murguia ever done to bring our country together ? LaRaza is one of the most devisive groups this country has ever been forced to endure.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Can everyone say, "Hegelian Dialectic"?

For those who do not yet recognize this construct in play, study here:

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm

As expected, the left immediately seized upon the opportunity to portray the Tucson tragedy as a thesis in urgent need of an anti-thesis, which they promptly present as simpatico cuddling for the greater good (the synthesis).

Simply put:

1) Blame the tragedy on conservatives and keep repeating it until it sticks in many minds in spite of the fallacious nature of the claim.

2) Offer conciliatory overtures with outstretched hands of friendship to conservatives in an effort to quell "vitriolic rhetoric". (That gesture by the way imprints the guilt on the conservative and implies the moral high ground to the liberal- typically a Democrat)

3) Having presented the (false) problem, offered the (equally false) solution, and leveraged the faulty common sense of a drowsy public anxious to return to their slumber, the synthesis occurs to the detriment of the conservative sector and all enjoined in the "debate" end up a tad farther to the left at the end of the day.

Murguia simply came along for the ride once she recognized the play. ALIPACers surely know she is nothing more than another wolf in sheep's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy

As expected, the left immediately seized upon the opportunity to portray the Tucson tragedy as a thesis in urgent need of an anti-thesis, which they promptly present as simpatico cuddling for the greater good (the synthesis).

Simply put:

1) Blame the tragedy on conservatives and keep repeating it until it sticks in many minds in spite of the fallacious nature of the claim.

2) Offer conciliatory overtures with outstretched hands of friendship to conservatives in an effort to quell "vitriolic rhetoric". (That gesture by the way imprints the guilt on the conservative and implies the moral high ground to the liberal- typically a Democrat)

3) Having presented the (false) problem, offered the (equally false) solution, and leveraged the faulty common sense of a drowsy public anxious to return to their slumber, the synthesis occurs to the detriment of the conservative sector and all enjoined in the "debate" end up a tad farther to the left at the end of the day.

Murguia simply came along for the ride once she recognized the play. ALPIACers surely know she is nothing more than another wolf in sheep's clothing.
    Fascinating...and a really good explaination of how this whole thing got blamed on conservatives and Repubs. It saddens me how mushy-minded so many are here in America. I was having a hard time understanding why so many were SO quick to jump on the bandwagon to blame the Tea Party. I think I knew it all along - just could not put it in words. I've been in this fight since before I came to ALIPAC - you'd think I'd be used to it now....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy

Simply put:

Murguia simply came along for the ride once she recognized the play. ALPIACers surely know she is nothing more than another wolf in sheep's clothing.
    Fascinating...and a really good explaination of how this whole thing got blamed on conservatives and Repubs. It saddens me how mushy-minded so many are here in America. I was having a hard time understanding why so many were SO quick to jump on the bandwagon to blame the Tea Party. I think I knew it all along - just could not put it in words. I've been in this fight since before I came to ALIPAC - you'd think I'd be used to it now....
    Remember Rahm Emmauels words "Never let a good crisis go to waste if it can be used for a political advantage" para phrased.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I've been in this fight since before I came to ALIPAC - you'd think I'd be used to it now....
    "I miss being mushy-minded!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let it start with you, Janet, let it start with you. Start by stopping your hate-filled, racist propoganda, whining and lies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I've been in this fight since before I came to ALIPAC - you'd think I'd be used to it now....
    "I miss being mushy-minded!"
    So do I brother Steve! So do I!

NCLR only wishes they were a civil rights ogranization.
    maybe they are if you are hispanic, but not for anyone else

The reigning intellect on one of dh's TV shows tonight said it this way; "From Socrates to Snooki in one generation."

But I like Hegelian Dialectic too!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast