Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Monsanto & Bayer GM Crops Damage Wildlife

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=8789

Monsanto and Bayer Genetically Modified Seed Harmful to Wildlife - Europe Trials

The trials in Europe proved the GM products harmed bees, butterflies and birds. These were sugar beet and oilseed rape.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, You have been posting some great articles. thanks
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks JP--I'm not sure how it all ties in, but I'm convinced there is a link between this GM industry, open borders, and our government's failure to protect the borders and enforce immigration law.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterflies are in a lot better shape than our borders.

GMO crops could potentially require less land to grow, increasing land available for wildlife refuges, parks, etc.

Where are the US environmental groups on this situation? If these crops are so bad why aren't they screaming 'ban 'em'??

RR

PS...I like butterflies and bees and birds....I like 'natural' things. Very often the way I differentiate between what's good for me and what the food police say, is thusly: If God made it, it's good for me. If man has been messing with it (margarine for instance) I steer clear of it. JMO
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

El Presidente Bush saw to it that Congress killed off legislation that would have required labeling of GMO foods. Additionally they have killed labeling of country of origin. We do not allow certain pesticides in this country but the countries we now import food from use whatever they wish. Think about that.

Patriotman

Many environmental groups fought the FDA approval of these crops. They are presently outlawed in Canada and Europe....because of the test results and the findings.

The GMO are dead, sterile, and imbreeded with a toxin. They have many risks which were written about in certain journals and posted by certain environmental groups but the Main Stream Media obviously didn't report to so most of us didn't learn about what it really meant until recently.

I stumbled onto it wondering why Mexco Depopulates Sends to US Take Their Farms (the article I found researching for the forum).

Then this year, the bees are dying and they thought it was from the varrora mite, but in researching that article, I found this obscure article from the University of Michigan where they were doing research and working on a patent for isolate the Bt Toxin and breed a bee that it wouldn't kill.

Then that led me to the Cornell University Study that concluded GM's kill butterflies.

Obviously, when Agri-business invaded Mexico and started growing their GM corn, the farmers raised heck, so persistent Agri-business decided to "depopulate", buy their farms and send hundreds of thousands of farmers to the cities where they did not find adequate work and were then encouraged even assisted by the Mexican Government to migrate to the US...

Thus, the massive illegal immigration from Mexico in the past 3 to 4 years to the United States.

GM in Mexico is one of the reasons for the recent flood of people from Mexico to the United States.

There were no human trials of this food before FDA approved it.

FDA approved it with a person who had just left Monsanto to work in FDA and an attorney that was an attorney for Monsanto. The GM products approved were the Monsanto products by the former Monsanto employee and attorney.

That's NOT how our system of regulation is supposed to work....not for Monsanto or any other company. That is a clear and present conflict of interest with a strong bias towards the product rather than a distant and skeptical view that is always necessary to proper review and approval of any FDA product.

GM is planted and being served to humans without their knowledge without any human trials and with agricultural trials that proved risks to high to take for Canada and Europe.

GM is booming in the US, Mexico, India and now will be booming in Iraq without any evidence that it is safe and some evidence that shows it is harmful to bees, butterflies and birds....that are nature's pollinators for the natural areas including natural parks, reserves and other natural wildlife areas.

Also, Kelloggs Corporation uses GM in their cereals. 94 Catholic Nuns tried hard at a stockholders meeting to get Kelloggs to stop using GM grains in their products. Gerber has stopped and the nuns wanted Kelloggs to stop over concern for children, the affect on their health and potential lawsuits that could be filed as a result against Kelloggs.

The President and CEO of Kelloggs at the time, about 5 years ago was Carlos Gutierrez who out argued the nuns and the stockholders voted to stay with GM products.

Carlos grew up in Mexico City, Mexico and as a young man started working for Kelloggs in Mexico. Within 10 years he was head of Kelloggs Mexican Operations. Then he was moved to the United States and several years later was President and CEO of Kelloggs Corporation.

Carlos Gutierrez is now Secretary of the United States Department of Commerce.

El Pueblo Inc., the affiliate of the National Council of La Raza that introduced into the North Carolina General Assembly a NC HB 1183 that would allow In-state Tuition for Illegal Immigrants to attend our colleges and universities has several board members. The most notable board member is:

Dr. Monroe, formerly of Kelloggs Corporation and now part of the Kelloggs Foundation. He is from Battle Creek, Michigan, where Kelloggs Foundation resides along with Kelloggs Corporation. He was in charge of Latin American Development when he was with the corporation.

Michigan is a long ways from Raleigh, North Carolina.

Dr. Monroe is the only board member not from North Carolina.

Kelloggs Foundation also supports the National Council of La Raza.

We believe the In-state Tuition Bill, part of the National Legislative Agenda of the National Council of La Raza will not only unfairly displace American Students from seats in our colleges and universities; it will encourage additional illegal immigration into North Carolina.

We've learned in the past 3 weeks that the National Council of La Raza has an agenda to use illegal immigration to change the political power of the United States as part of the Open Borders Lobby, whose mission is to end the sovereign territory of the United States and the mission of the National Council of La Raza is to retake the Southwest Territory of the United States and make it part of Mexico when that happens.

Connect the dots....

We've only been on this search for an answer and an explanation for about a month....the Open Borders Lobby has been at work since the Ford Foundation began this quest 35 years ago...so we have alot of dots to connect. But I think we're getting there.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_.../headline/2798

China's government, which is even more corrupt & brutal than Mexico's, is at least pragmatic.

They realize that genetically-modified crops will enable them to feed their Captives, errrrr, citizens; reducing the number who are willing to live in a cargo container for 3 weeks to sneak into the US.

Roadrunner: Man "messed with" corn, tomatoes and pretty much everything else you eat via selective breeding.

That's true...except for the stuff I grow myself...which isn't all that much anymore...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast