Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MONTEL SHOW!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I saw part of it - it was disgusting. Some woman was going on about how they pay taxes and SSI.

I am so tired of folks thinking this - I got into a heated discussion with someone from Trinidad today. He is not legal, nor has he applied for it. I think he is on a visa - but I know he has been here in the US for a while.
    He thinks that Mexicans and others have the right since US was based on Immigration back to the early days. He thinks that by paying sales tax they pay enough. He thinks that America "can handle it" He has no concept of SSI and Taxes. He thinks since the Bush gang spend so much, they can afford to pay for illegals and are lyiing about huw much money is in the Government Pot. He thinks that Mexicans pay taxes. He told me he does not know anyone that works for minimum wage. Day laborers make at least $100-$300 per day.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Montel himself has called blacks and particularly black women not so nice things. So he’s pulling the race card.

He thinks that by paying sales tax they pay enough.
    Arrrrgggghhhh! I wonder if that's what they all mean when they say "we pay taxes."

Idiots .. that's state and local sales tax not INCOME tax. Nor property tax.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I saw part of it - it was disgusting. Some woman was going on about how they pay taxes and SSI.

I am so tired of folks thinking this - I got into a heated discussion with someone from Trinidad today. He is not legal, nor has he applied for it. I think he is on a visa - but I know he has been here in the US for a while.
    He thinks that Mexicans and others have the right since US was based on Immigration back to the early days. He thinks that by paying sales tax they pay enough. He thinks that America "can handle it" He has no concept of SSI and Taxes. He thinks since the Bush gang spend so much, they can afford to pay for illegals and are lyiing about huw much money is in the Government Pot. He thinks that Mexicans pay taxes. He told me he does not know anyone that works for minimum wage. Day laborers make at least $100-$300 per day.
    Not to mention the fact that these people are ILLEGAL and NON CITIZENS, thus do not deserve the benefits of the welfare state; in addition, many of the jobs the illegals have taken from Americans are paid in CASH, NO TAX (Household maids, a lot of day laborers and construction jobs, landscaping, etc.)............. COME ON. When I lived in a neighborhood that was literally taken over (example: Sign on the former 7/11 reads LATINOS ONLY), would have to stand in line in the post office for what seemed like forever because the illegals were sending money back home to Mexico, not a little money, wads of 20's, 50's and 100's. How do they get all this CASH on their reported "slave wages."
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Scarlett - that is the joke. No illegals work for minimum wage (maybe when they first get here, until they learn the "system" from other mexicans).

The "visitor" from Trinidad and I did not agree on one item, except that illegals won't work for less than $10.00 per hour.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

That show and others like it is the best venue to brainwash the average American.

they're not so dumb, are they.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Montel is just playing to his audience and the companies that sponsor his show. Consider boycotting the products that his show markets via commercials.

I will email him from a person of colors view point.

Sorry but any man that will leave his family for an ex stripper
    turned make -up artist isn't all there to begin with.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Guess Montel does not care what illegal immigration is doing to the black community and the jobs lost. It is apparent he has not checked out our web site or watch Lou Dobbs, shame on him.
    I stopped watching St Montel when I found out he cheated on his wife Gracie. He has male guest on his show that have cheated on their wives and he reads those men the riot act, yet he goes off and does the same thing himself,,, Hypocrit!

Not to mention the fact he's rude to all his guest, he never allows them to finish a sentence,and he brow beats anyone who does anything he does not agree with.

Even if he did not care about the black community,as an ex Marine who graduated from Annapolis, one would think he'd care about THIS COUNTRY, and his children's futures... Montel does not have to worry about money, his retirement years or his kids college educations... he's rich.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    I will email him from a person of colors view point.

Sorry but any man that will leave his family for an ex stripper
    turned make -up artist isn't all there to begin with.
    Is that why he left his wife? Never knew. Seems just a few years ago he had his wife (quite lovely) and children on the show. Then later I heard they'd split.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12