Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More gangs joining military. ARE THEY ILLEGALS?

FBI: Gang members joining military
    Jan. 21, 2007 at 1:11AM

Motorcycle and street gang members have joined the U.S. military and served in Iraq, a new FBI report says.

The FBI described the gang presence as a "growing threat," the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

"The military enlistment of gang members could ultimately lead to the worldwide expansion of U.S.-based gangs," the report said.

The Defense Department does not track gang membership in the military. But FBI investigators believe the reduction in enlistment standards -- due to recruitment pressure related to the Iraq War -- has brought more gang members in.

Recruiters are not trained to look for signs of gang membership, the report said. Others ignore criminal records of willing volunteers -- such as the recruiter who concealed the fact that a member of the Latin Kings was awaiting trial for a razor assault on a New York police officer.

The FBI said some gangs recruit veterans or serving members of the military because of their experience with explosives and firearms. Other gang members may join up to get access to weapons and equipment.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/upi/2007 ... -5560r.htm
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Yes, and I know of a case where a history of asthma was disregarded. The soldier survived, but is battling life-threating allergies (atopic anaphylaxis) for apparently the rest of his life. In our old neighborhood, recruiters positively stalked my middle son.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, and another thing I learned in my old neighborhood: if they have five cigarette burns on an upper arm, they just might be Latino Kings. Something to watch for in the induction physical.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Oh, and another thing I learned in my old neighborhood: if they have five cigarette burns on an upper arm, they just might be Latino Kings. Something to watch for in the induction physical.
    GOOD LORD!

Think I'll call ICE whenever I see cig.burns!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I will tell you all ...I believe they(NWO, NAU, SPP) want no more American folks soldiers...they want to hold the carrot for the pathway to legal citizenship to these illegals...and if the need them to turn on Americans... like taking our guns, violation habeas corpus...it is much easier...
    Americans who know the constitution are not going to easily turn their weapons on American citizens...
    Here in Texas they have already begun statically putting a race of folks in a positions of power ...this was no mistake nor was it to meet quotas...
    When Law enforcement states they will not uphold federal laws because they think it is out dated...sounds like they are ready for a coupe on American citizens...and Texans...They will kills us if need be for there TransTexas corridor.....MONEY is the ELITES GOD
    Look at Alberto...do you really think he was the most qualified for Attorney General...no... but since he believes the constitution is a piece of paper to be adjusted as he see fit.....well that made him a shoe in...Like Brownie
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother