Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More good news for the fabulous Minute Men

Even the ultra-liberal Bay Area is catching on. In a poll yesterday (may 19) in the Oakland Tribune, 80% of the Trib readers supported the Minute Man. Which didn't surprise me in the least. But heres the thing that enraged me. Until yesterday, I have not read one letter, or one opinion piece, in the last 15 years in the Oakland Tribune that gave voice to this view. (And believe me, you all know what a chatty bastard I am, they certainly never printed any of MY letters). (send letters to the editor at: triblet@angnewspapers.com or http://www.oaklandtribune.com "Talk Back") And this is typical of the Bay Area media. Every single newspaper supports Open Borders, even as the vast majority of their readers are AGAINST Open Borders. In fact, the very day after the Trib poll, they published an opinion piece -- by a Latino writer naturally -- extolling the virtues of an Open Border. This confirms something I read somewhere that something like 80% of the American people want to clamp down on Immigration. And yet, with the so-called "elites" -- the media elites, the political elites, the corporate elites -- they are the exact opposite and 80% of them want to INCREASE immigration. Can anybody explain this? This strange "culture war"? Can anybody explain this glaring disparity between the opinion of the American people, and the opinion of the so-called elites?

Umm We are the sheeple and they are the farmers? Would you care what your inventory thought of your plans?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good point. But some of these "farmers" might be in for a surprise. Because the "sheep" are getting more angry every day. And in fact they might not really be "sheep" but a "Sleeping Giant" that is awakening. And in a very cranky morning mood.

The So-Called Elites are Crones, Cronies of David Rockefeller who have planned a big surprise for the American People. They've been working on it in virtual secrecy by agreement with the Main Stream Media...the plan in the US is Open Borders....hell or high water....to reduce the United States to a non-entity for profit and power of their own.

Some call this the New World Order......

Some call this the Millennium Agenda of the United Nations.....

Some call this One World Government.......

Whatever you call it....it is a plan to:

1) flood the US will people it can not support economically

2) reduce the American People to working poor Drones serving Global Crones

3) change the political power in the US so there are more aliens than Americans

4) eliminate sovereign borders

5) end the United States

6) pave the way for Global control of the human race by the Global Crones (elites)

7) Main Stream Media is now owned nationwide by only a few companies

8) Main Stream Media Fortunes are Global Crone Elites

9) They could care less what we think....or what opinions we hold....what our laws or constitution say.....they are guided only by money and power....either because of the way they were raised or they have a Defect.

That is as simple as I can state what I've learned in the past 5 weeks to explain both illegal immigration and the failure of our MSM to report the failures and crimes that led to the Grandest Illegal Labor Market Manipulation Scheme in the History of the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: More good news for the fabulous Minute Men

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Can anybody explain this glaring disparity between the opinion of the American people, and the opinion of the so-called elites?[/size]
    Sure. They poll small a pool of people. They make the question fit what they want the outcome to be.
    Poll Question 1. Do you support legislation to curb welfare?

Poll Question 2. Do you want to see the courts overturn Roe v. Wade?

I pick who I want to poll. I give it to white middle class resident of say Detroit. On the first question, since the make up of Detroit is mostly black, and I am polling the only whites with decent incomes in Wayne County, I get an "overwhelming" response favoring welfare reform. I poll a few blacks and the poll numbers look like this 98% for 2% against.

In the second poll, I ask a group of Christians, some from the right, some from the left. Then the numbers turn out 48% for 48% against 4% undecided.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I'm tellin y'all...there's gonna be blood flowing....and not all of it ours..

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The Minutemen's success
    By Steven Camarota and Mark Krikorian
    The Washington Times, May 13, 2005
    http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20050512 ... -6859r.htm

Last month's border-watch program in Arizona called the Minuteman Project is likely to be only the first of many such efforts by frustrated Americans. Its endorsement by many congressmen, and especially by California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, virtually guarantees that more private citizens will volunteer to help monitor our neglected border with Mexico in an effort to shame Washington into action.

What have we learned from the initial effort in Arizona?
    First of all, we can safely dismiss the scare tactics of opponents of immigration enforcement. From the ACLU 'observers' sent to intimidate the Minutemen, to the Mexican government's lies about 'immigrant hunters,' to President Bush's shameful smear of these volunteers as 'vigilantes,' every prediction of extremism has proven false. The Minutemen (and Minutewomen) were exactly what they claimed to be â€â€