Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More on Kosher Meat Packing Plant Raid

http://thehollytree.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... osher.html

As of today, the Postville meat plant is supposedly back to production and a story carried on VIN squashed rumors that the OU is withdrawing it's hechsher
    http://www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=1447521

How can we demand the owners of this business go to jail?

I read about this story in the Los Angeles Times. Truly disgusting. Ninety percent of the workers were illegal? And I've been noticing, in all these workplace raids stories, that these companies cooperate and coordinate the raids with ICE.

EXCUSE ME!

The companies are breaking the law, too!!!!!!!!!!! W T F!

Thank goodness there are no illegals employed by Tyson, Puritan, etc.

The standards are so low in America now it's almost impossible to find quality food. I have not been buying much meat. As the summer season gets here it will easier to find local produce.

Hopefully, more Americans will start selling healthy beef, chicken and pork in local small farmers markets like the past.

I'm already boycotting: Smithfield, Tyson, Hershey, Kraft, Crest. Everthing in the supermarket looks suspicious to me.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

What happened to the people who hired all of these illegals? When are we going to hold these businesses accountable? The Rubashkin brothers need to be sitting in jail.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I grew up in Thousand Oaks. This place has been there forever and if you want good meat you should be expected to pay around what this site lists.
    I remember working with some of the cattle that wound up in his case. Hay fed fit animals that would make your horse work for his oats. Not the bloated, grain fed beasts from the stockyards.

http://www.webbq4u.com/index.htm

Shocked Huh?

This is what the skilled American butchers have to charge to buy decent beef (not stockyard fed this is from the local ranchers- probably not too local anymore) and make enough to live on.

Granted this is organic beef and costs more. If you find the local butcher (not a Carniceria) you still get a better product than what you would find in the store.

I agree !!! I want to see these business owners serve time. They love illegals so much, let's see how much they enjoy spending a year or two in the same cell !!

We really need to push prosecution on this one.

AmericanPatriot Wrote:

The standards are so low in America now it's almost impossible to find quality food. I have not been buying much meat. As the summer season gets here it will easier to find local produce.

How true that is. What is also upsetting is that it is against federal law for us to purchase beef or meat from individual farmers. I know a lot of people who own their own cows, etc.; but they explained to me that they will go to jail if they sell to anyone outside of their immediate family. So the Tyson's and Smithfield's of the world, among so many others, have been given ownership and a monopoly on meat packing.