Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More media bias!

Here is a quote, taken from the AP "Dueling Protests" article on Yahoo.com (http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/immigration)

A Minuteman Project rally marked the end of a cross-country caravan by the anti-immigration group, whose members patrol the U.S.-Mexican border in search of illegal border crossers.
    Since when is the Minuteman Project an "anti-immigration" group? They're not! This is yet another example of media bias that paints anti-illegal alien activists as racists...*sigh*
    --Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Jim Gilchrist ripped the media today when he spoke at the rally. Guess they proved him right.

"Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your HONOR. That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
    -Mark Twain
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I'd like to find the text of what he said--any ideas where to get it?
    --Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tk422
    I'd like to find the text of what he said--any ideas where to get it?
    Not sure. I watched it on CSpan live. It was during the question/answer at the very end of the rally. I will see if I can find it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!