Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More on Mex. Colonization of US

http://www.mmlv.us/colonization.html

Colonization of America

Congratulations...You're witnessing history in the making. You’re experiencing first hand the takeover of America by a foreign country. Colonization of the USA by Mexico and most Americans don't give a damn. .

One of the Mexicans cabinet officers, Juan Hernandez said, “The Mexican population is 100 million and 23 million who live in the United States.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is like a nightmare and I wish to God my fellow Americans and our Government would WAKE UP!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately this article is the truth, and it leaves me with a sick feeling knowing that this is happening and most Americans are ready to accept that this is going to be our future, and there is nothing that they can do to stop it!

More on Mex. Colonizat -

This is a sin and ashame that our government at all levels and quite a few American citizens don't care about what is taking place in this country. After reading this article, I felt a bit let down. You see, there a a lot of our own citizens who don't seem to care that this is taking place and they are not to concerned about it either. But not me, I have had enough of this illegal immigration s---. The rest of America had better get their heads out of the sand. We all need to take a stand against this invasion. If we don't we will no longer have a country that we can be proud of. WAKE UP AMERICA!

I have a simple question.

There are two seperate threads on this.

Why don't we notify the Department of Homeland Security, FBI and CIA so can be no saying "we didn't know".

This is INDEED a serious issue to our sovereignty.

I propose we take a moment and write the various departments and notify them of this.

And also possible, send out a press release with this info.

Sometimes we can't post here and just assume people are gonna wise up.
    I think a big push should be made now, since there doesn't seem to be anything on our radar at the moment.. we can dedicate some time to this.

BrightNail wrote
    Why don't we notify the Department of Homeland Security, FBI and CIA so can be no saying "we didn't know".
    Oh, they well know all right, it just that it's part of the grand conspiracy for them to act non-chalaunt about everthing they are doing. If Chertoff was any kind of patriot, he'd be in Bush's face every day until either Bush fired him or complied with him. He should also hounding Bush about getting troops on the border now and insisting that the 287g funding be done away with and make that triaing MANDATORY for all local enforcement agencies. It's stuff like that that's not being done..kind of like a policy of don't ask dont tell..Make no mistake about it, we are witnessing a massive conspiracy to undermine our culture, economy, our military and our political process while everyone in office seems either at fault for it or is powerless (or gutless) to do anything about it...No, if there is going to be anyone who will stop it, it will have to be the American Citizens by the hundreds of millions revolting at the same time..PERIOD. This crap has got to stop.

It is the of the failure of Bush to set the tone and example of enforcement from the beginning of his first term that has lead all other officials, elected or not, to circumvent our laws and cuase anarchy in this country. A good example of the beginning of this anarchy is the state of Illinois enacting a law forbidding the employers of that state from compling with the E-verify system in regard to the hiring of employees. Another one is the claim of santuary by many cities which is an obstruction of justice. These local officials who make this claim are not being brought up on charges, they are merely being threatened by the withdraw of funding. What kind of BS is that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If nothing is done soon to stop this invasion, and more reconquista politicians get elected throughout this country do to the large illegal hispanic population... Mexico will be ruling us! It's happening here in California already.

The long, ongoing colonization of Mexico in the US reminds me of a hostile corporate takeover whereby we (the shareholders) had no vote. And when Bush took office 7 years ago, it became a friendly, corporate merger of Mexico and the US. Either way...we, the voters, had NO say in the matter.

2008 will be our last chance to oust the CEO's of this corrupt corporation... aka the Government . The furor over the Elliot (idiot) Spitzer driver's licenses for illegals is great news for us...it proves that immnigration is the #1 issue for Americans and it proves that 80% of Americans are AGAINST illegal immigration. The people are screaming out...Dems and Republicans! Let's see if the crooked politicians are listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    If nothing is done soon to stop this invasion, and more reconquista politicians get elected throughout this country do to the large illegal hispanic population... Mexico will be ruling us! It's happening here in California already.
    In Southern Cali. it's already a done deal -- at least in LA county. I wouldn't mind if they were doing a BETTER job, but they're not, everything's getting worse.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Supposedly California is broke and in huge debt.

What is old Arnold's plan??

California prisons are filled with illegals (good people here to make a honest living). I guess they just got "lost" along the way??

I can't afford to live in California. How can all of these illegals?

In San Diego, thousands of Mexicans cross the border every day to work in the US, tax free. The go back homer on weekends, and take their tax free money with them. While they are in CA, they get free services and have their babies.

They meet with little to no resistance at the "Border", or should I say "Gateway".
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast