Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Mexicans leaving U.S. under duress

This is an article from the Dallas Morning News. I have been seeing more and more of these lately. I hope they are true and not just propaganda.

According to informal surveys by the Mexican consulate in Dallas, most of those wanting to return to Mexico cite the sudden scarcity of jobs, fear of deportation and uncertainty about obtaining legal resident status any time soon.

In the last few years, and particularly the last few months, Mr. Sánchez struggled to find work. His earnings dwindled as his children grew up and their needs multiplied.

"People like me, if you don't work one day, you worry about how to feed your family the next day," he said. "We as immigrant workers never have stability, even if the economy is doing well. Imagine how things are now."

Also, he said, there is growing anti-immigrant sentiment that he would rather not experience anymore.

"Those of us who live here live depressed all the time, in hiding," he said. "They don't like us here, and those who love us and whom we love are far away. I prefer to go back, even if it means living in poorer conditions."
    Carl Rusnok, spokesman for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in Dallas, said deportation of Mexican immigrants nationally has grown from 108,900 in 2005 to 136,370 last year.
    Full story here:
    http://tinyurl.com/5wgdo8

This is good news.

Yes, please go back to your loved ones. We dont hate you-we just don't want you here. Make your country as good as it can be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Leaving under DURESS?! If there is ANY "duress," the ILLEGALS brought it on THEMSELVES by COMING here ILLEGALLY in the FIRST place!

"People like me, if you don't work one day, you worry about how to feed your family the next day," he said. "We as immigrant workers never have stability, even if the economy is doing well. Imagine how things are now."
    We have citizens who live just the same way, it isn't unique to just illegals.

Maybe if you listened to American news and read the papers and such you'd know a huge majority of our citizens are living pay-check to pay-check as well. They have children with growing needs, many are caring for their grand kids or elderly parents. They are stressed out and depressed as well and don't have another option of a place to run to. Their lives are far from stable when they wonder from one day to the next if their job will be out-sourced , closed down, or down-sized on any given day. So no tears shed here. Bye-bye. Have a safe trip.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Those of us who live here live depressed all the time, in hiding," he said. "They don't like us here, and those who love us and whom we love are far away. I prefer to go back, even if it means living in poorer conditions."
    We don't like you here because you are here ILLEGALLY!!!! Yes please go back to where you are loved!!!!

I've been posting on this at Topix for a few days. People there are overwhelmingly in favor of it, even though the La Raza gal today on MSNBC said Americans overwhelmingly WANT immigration reform.

They are leaving under duress. How funny -- you mean we're finally enforcing our laws and they're having to follow them? AMAZING!!

See 'ya! Don't let the border fence hit 'ya on the way out.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This is good news.

Yes, please go back to your loved ones. We dont hate you-we just don't want you here. Make your country as good as it can be.
    I know, don't leave mad, just leave. WE like you better when you Go Away!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I am all for reform yes but not how some of the idiots in DC want to reform it.

Don't go away mad,just go away
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!