Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More From Morristown NJ

This is the town where the Mayor has applied to have police get into the ICE 287 program. That's an ongoing issue, he's taking heat of course. But also in Morristown I just read that the Dept of Labor (Federal) is going to be working with an immigration support group to see if companies are paying minimum wage, providing working conditions that are per the law, etc. My question is are they also investigating if these companies are employing illegals?! I'll give more updates if I hear anything else.

Is there a story you can cut and paste? It would be interesting to follow.

GUY

where'd you hear this doozy?
    Yup, NJ --- at the cutting edge.

Can you get any firm information?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was from the Daily Record (not The Record) newspaper out of Morris County. I go online to their Website. It was from Wednesday I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    It was from the Daily Record (not The Record) newspaper out of Morris County. I go online to their Website. It was from Wednesday I believe.
    can you pop up the link and copy the article GUY?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not too good with computer stuff. The website is www.dailyrecord.com
    Then from the menu on the left hand side choose "Local". Then in the upper right hand corner it will say "This Week". Pick "T" for Thursday and you'll see the article mentioned (along with a bunch of others).