Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Read this and remember this article the next time Bush spews is normal horse huey about us being safer after 9-11.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    Preachingtothechoir - like your idea, however, the politicians can seal the border now, it just means that if we did something like you suggest, only 20 more million illegals would get throught the border. I don't have any other suggestion, but I like your thoughts....to bad the politicians are so corrupt...sort of like Fox??!!!
    Thanks nova! It's a beginning. We both know that this mess didn't occur over night and therefore it will take time to fix it. I think that while some are here to work and feed their families others are here to increase their family numbers, gain anchor benefits and enjoy the free ride. Cutting off the freebies would leave a few million with no choice but to return to their homelands.

I think many educated people are stealing across because they feel amnesty is a certainty. I see a lot of new arrivees that are well heeled and well educated.

My husband talks with them sometimes and he always says, 'yep, they're new ones and look at those hands - they have never done a day's work in their life'.

Does anyone know - I was told once that under a provision in NAFtA, Mexican professionals (I assume doctors, lawyers, etc.) would be able to come to this country and work without going through the visas process.

Does anyone know if that is true or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that Muslim immigration should be decreased, not increased. While I certainly don't believe all Muslims, or even most, are terrorists, there is no dispute that there is a problem within that group of people.
    Noyoucannot

I agree! I have no problem with legal immigration or moderate Muslims. We must find a way to know for sure that the ones we let in are moderate! If you watch the documentary "Obsession" you will find out how dangerous the extremist Muslim are and why the moderate's don't speak out aginst them. I think we should reduce the flow of Muslims and subject the ones we let in to closer scrutiny. Of course the ACLU would concider this racial profiling!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

Is a moderate Muslim one who just wants to kill you a little? I get tired of the term "moderate Muslims" when none of them really speak out against terrorism. We are so busy sewing the seeds of our own future discontent we refuse to see the real threats to our society.
    However, faced with Muslims who collectively (maybe not individually) hate us or illegals who want to do for us what they have done for Mexico. I'd rather send the illegals home.

Andy while the premise of what you said was scarey it was funny at the same time and ITA. IMO, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim whether they are born in the Middle east or America. While I have never attended a mosque, as a Black woman Farrakhan and his cult scare the hell out of me and they are considered "moderate" in comparison to those from the middle east.

The same can be said for the illegal alien population. The majority are not here to assimilate as exhibited by their overabundant criminal behavior (after entering illegally) as well as their overall disregard for our laws. They are here to pick and choose what benefits them and as far as they are concerned the laws that we as citizens are forced to abide by or suffer the consequences are a moot point.

Our government, the bleeding heart liberals and the ACLU are basically giving them free reign to do just that.

Preachingtothechoir wrote:

While I have never attended a mosque, as a Black woman Farrakhan and his cult scare the hell out of me and they are considered "moderate" in comparison to those from the middle east.
    I agree with you they are scary!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

andyt
    Newmexican

I agree with what you are saying! I am trying to be politicly correct here! After all we are talking about Muslims who enter the US legally and this forum does have rules aginst being antisemetic (another our used word). If you get the chance to see "Obsession" do it! I think everyone in the US should see this. If they did they would realize the mission of Muslims is the destruction of western civilization!
    "What will you do without freedom"

bmw120556, the man who made the film "Obsession" was interviewed on Glenn Beck show. I will definitely watch it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12