Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

More is not Enough , Contact the White House

New, easy way to contact the White House
    February 16th, 2009
    OK, here’s a new way to contact the White House. Why not click on this link and tell Pres. Obama “no amnesty, no guest workers, no anchor babies, no sanctuary cities, renew E-Verify, and enforce all our immigration laws.â€

I contact the Obama gang every day, and make sure everyone I know hits them with the illegal mess and the loss of American jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure. I will add this to my action list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent this same message to my local loco Dem:

The government’s own figures indicate that about one out of every seven workers hired for construction is an illegal alien. That means about 300,000 construction jobs from the stimulus bill will go to illegal aliens. To end E-Verify is nothing more than a ploy to unleash an unending flow of cheap labor into this country without any regard to its citizens who have built this country and played by the rules. How dare this tool to combat illegal immigration be removed!

The E-Verify system is successful and effective. It is simple to use for both workers and businesses. It is so important during this economic crisis that new jobs go to legal, American workers. It's time to take the knife out of the back of the middle class citizens. It is the LEGAL immigrants in this country who are the new Americans, NOT the ILLEGAL immigrants who are nothing more than unlawful entrants. They rob and steal identies in order to gain work.

I trust that you favor strong protections for American workers. Please support an extension of the E-Verify program such as that contained in HR 662. Stand up for us citizens first!