Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Proof Aministration Has No Will to Fight Terrorism

More Proof Administration Doesn’t Have Will To Fight Terrorism

The Advocate
    By Herb Denenberg, The Bulletin
    Friday, March 27, 2009

I thought Janet Napolitano, the new Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Obama administration had reached the high-point of asinine liberal political correctness, when she said rather than refer to “terrorismâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It has been years since I read Orwell, but I think he called it Newspeak in 1984, and one phrase from Animal Farm that has stuck with me is that on the farm all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Time to hit the library, because it sure looks like Orwell's predictions of the future are coming true.
    Years ago when I worked in DC there was a joke going around about Pentagonese. Pick an undefinitive word from column A and pick another, equally nondescript from column B, and you can communicate quite well without saying anything concrete.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)