Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    if laws are enforced, Hispanic illegal aliens are going to rise up in violence and burn down our cities and make terrorist attacks on us like the Palestinians in the middle-east
    Definitely the wrong thing to do, threatening Americans who are defending their right to a sovereign nation.
    I think the OBL is shrewd enough to not let this happen (hopefully it won't!), at least as much as they could control it. For if this occurred, they know that the American people would awaken to this issue like never before and never accept amnesty in any form.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    if laws are enforced, Hispanic illegal aliens are going to rise up in violence and burn down our cities and make terrorist attacks on us like the Palestinians in the middle-east
    Definitely the wrong thing to do, threatening Americans who are defending their right to a sovereign nation.
    I think the OBL is shrewd enough to not let this happen (hopefully it won't!), at least as much as they could control it. For if this occurred, they know that the American people would awaken to this issue like never before and never accept amnesty in any form.
    The OBL cannot control the illegal aliens, and the reason we should enforce our laws is because of threats like these.

What was it that Bush said? "We do not negotiate with terrorists!"

Based on the above comment, in addition to the fringe groups such as Voz de Aztlan, then NO we will not negotiate with them. NO AMNESTY EVER!!
    As an American, I would never vote for amnesty to anyone who has already broken the law and thre
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The best thing to do is not watch him when his show comes on, that way his ratings will drop drastically and maybe his show will be cancelled or they will find another host.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I emailed CNN about their racist (against Americans) Sanchez.

One way of looking at it is that a pro illegal program such as his will open the eyes of some as to how big a problem illegal immigration and their MSM supporters really are.I don't any citizen could watch his show and think,"boy that Sanchez is neutral and fair and tells it like it is".

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    One way of looking at it is that a pro illegal program such as his will open the eyes of some as to how big a problem illegal immigration and their MSM supporters really are.I don't any citizen could watch his show and think,"boy that Sanchez is neutral and fair and tells it like it is".
    What I noticed is that every time William was making a great point, Rick interrupted him and got real loud. I hope William counters that next time. I was really proud of William, keeping his composure, using logic and telling Rick like it really is. Not me, I'd have been throwing rocks at the guy, but then that's why I'm not in Williams position! Rick is nothing more than a lying, uninformed OBL mouthed jackass.

I think CNN is banking on Lou Dobbs fans keeping it on their station, because the topic of immigration is discussed. I think some people (I am guilty of this) watch in utter amazement, shock, and outright anger. CNN is hoping to get an audience comprised of people yelling at their television screens. Sanchez's nightly poll results confirm who is watching his show.

I will try to avoid him (as I have recently). You can just see Lou Dobbs having utter contempt for this man when he gives Rick the intro. Sanchez is a yellow journalist. As bad or worse than Geraldo. He was the most mocked and disrespected journalist in Miami when he had a show there. He will not last long. I give him a year TOPS.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: More Raza Rick Sanchez Jackassery

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    How if laws are enforced, Hispanic illegal aliens are going to rise up in violence and burn down our cities and make terrorist attacks on us like the Palestinians in the middle-east.
    I just can't believe this....and Sanchez was AGREEING to this point. Can you imagine if a Minuteman got on Lou's show, and claimed that Americans are going to get violent if the laws are not enforced, with Lou nodding in approval?? They would probably call the man a nazi, and take Lou off of the air. Unbelievable.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12