Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Sob stories on Senate floor soon?

I've been to dreamland once again and it seems as though Durbin is collecting illegal alien sob stories to slobber on the senate when the dream nightmare is dusted off again.

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2973.html

So...should we start sending in some news stories of Americans who are killed every day by illegal aliens who would fall under the dream amnesty?

That sounds like a winner! For each Dreamie sob story, we can easily counter with 5 stories of American victims of these "outstanding" Dreamies. Keep in mind, this bill includes illegals from ages 12-30. I'm sure there is no shortage of crimes being committed in this age group.

Thanks for the info.

MW
    Geez, guess I'd better pick up a couple boxes of tissues. Hmmm.......perhaps a crying towel would be better.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Talk radio host Al Rantel (KABC 790) just mentioned that the Dream Act amnesty has been "placed on the calendar" for 11/16. Unfortunately, he didn't mention the source of his info, and it's unclear if he was just mentioning that this is the date that Reid had previously mentioned that he would being this up by.

Did anyone else hear this?

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Geez, guess I'd better pick up a couple boxes of tissues. Hmmm.......perhaps a crying towel would be better.

No, MW-- We will need barf buckets and blood pressure meds.

These stories seem to have the opposite effect on me. Instead of making me sympathetic, they just infuriate me even further. I'm not sure why that is. Every sob story I read in the paper, or hear on the news, just makes me angrier instead of making me feel sorry. I'm sick and tired of the manipulation. I am sick and tired of nobody reporting on what Americans are going through.

I don't want to hear it anymore. I want them gone. Them, their children, their pets, every trace of them.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    These stories seem to have the opposite effect on me. Instead of making me sympathetic, they just infuriate me even further. I'm not sure why that is. Every sob story I read in the paper, or hear on the news, just makes me angrier instead of making me feel sorry. I'm sick and tired of the manipulation. I am sick and tired of nobody reporting on what Americans are going through.

I don't want to hear it anymore. I want them gone. Them, their children, their pets, every trace of them.

DITTO!