Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Votes Needed ASAP Please

Team,

Please cast your vote in the question about Bush at the top of General Discussion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DONE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At the top of what discussion? I'm lost again.

Sticky poll, third down on General Discussion.

For some reason, I think people are LESS APT TO READ those couple at the top because USUALLY they are the ones that have been there for MONTHS. Just an observation but it isn't getting a lot of traffic and I'm trying to figure out why. What about putting it in "Polls, etc" also?? Or maybe you already have. As much participation as we've generated in some of those "IMPEACH BUSH" polls, I can't figure out why more people aren't voting unless they aren't SEEING it. Maybe if you changed the TITLE. I need to look to see what it is!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, the title looks clear enough. You got me!

had_enuf, thanks for steering me in the right direction. I forgot to come back and tell you that last night.

polls get overlooked etc the ones at the top cause you are right - they arent new- the newest threads get looked at first-