Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

This mornings protest featured Bush in the toilet seat

Better than 99% of the time, DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS is our sign of choice and that message gets overwhelming support from passer-bys. As a rule of thumb, whenever you switch the message to something involving a particular elected official you usually lose a little support due to the brain dead partisans, be they D or R. But not so today. This morning featured Bush in the toilet seat and only ONE person opined in disagreement. The locale is generally conservative. Certainly not liberal. We all know that Bush is the driving force behind amnesty. Even if you don't live in a community invaded by illegal aliens, all it takes is to get a toilet seat, put Bush's picture in it, write a bill of particulars on the top portion and stand on a busy street corner next week when the senate begins to take action.

When we got back to our cars a nail was sticking in the side of my tire and I had to replace it, but that comes with the territory of patriotic activism.

dxd
    Our Saturday morning (today's) protest once again featured bush in the toilet seat and once again only ONE person gave me the finger because of bush in the toilet seat. Usually we get overwleming support but with bush in the toilet we got OVERWHELMING PLUS. Even several groups of the illegal alien day laborers came over to see who was in the toilet seat and they began laughing at him. Does bush think the illegal aliens support him? According to our roadside referendum, they don't.

who are you with if you don't mind my asking?

dxd
    dragons5,
    This is fairly recent although not at all comprehensive.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longi ... 4767.story