Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I think he has one too many vowels in his last name.
    I couldn't agree more.

Well, I suggest the usual .. whomever these idiots are boycotting, we will buy extra of during that time, so that while they are avoiding Kimberley Clark, KC's profits will go UP ... LOL the illegals would throw (yet another) hissy fit.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

wilma1

I've heard he is paid by the Mexican government. I just glazed over that before. Actually, that's a very important point. I'll see if I can find out for sure.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I hope they put out a really good list. I will boycott them too. Maybe we can shut them down for good.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Thanks Faye. I know he hangs out down in my neck of the woods...San Diego area but I've often wondered who's buttering his bread..Lots of time on his hands fighting America. He should be cleaning up his third world country but no instead they want to take down America. One big third world continent!

MORON and immigrant leaderes propose national boycott

YOU CAN BE SURE THAT I WILL BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT SAYS, MADE IN MEXICO. IT IS MY WISH THAT U.S. CITIZENS EVERYWHERE WOULD BOYCOTT ANYTHING OWNED BY MEXICANS IN OUR COUNTRY. DON'T EAT AT THEIR RESTAURANTS AND SO ON. THESE PEOPLE JUST DON'T SEEM TO COMPRAHEND THE MEANING OF THE WORD ILLEGAL. THEY ALSO DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY,CIVIL OR OTHERWISE. YOU JUST CAN'T SNEAK INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND START MAKING DEMANDS LIKE THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO US. THEY ARE REALLY OFF IN THE HEAD. WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END? THEY NEED TO SHUT UP AND GO HOME AND DEMAND THAT THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT DO RIGHT BY THEM. WE OWE THEM NOTHING!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    LOL the illegals would throw (yet another) hissy fit.
    They're good at throwing hissy fits, kind of like a whole nation of two year olds!

I think he has one too many vowels in his last name.
    Well, what I noticed, was....the actual name! M O R O N E S , maybe that's all we need to know!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I already boycott China..... time for a Boycott south of the border is long over due. I am all for it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    To sensitize the Mexicans that live in Mexico, Enrique Morones of the organization Borders Angels, considered necessary to do a campaign of diffusion regarding the abuses that the Americans commit against the undocumented.
    Since when did enforcing the law become an "abuse"?

I'm boycotting China and Mexico as well as any business that I find out hires illegals. It's fine with me to save all this money on junk and poison food.

For example I went into a department store and started looking at the tags and I put everything back; most everything was from China and other countries, nothing was from the U.S.

It's like that everywhere, so, I have lost interest in shopping cause I know what I will find.

As far as food goes, I was eating a brand of prepared pasta and chicken from the frozen food section and as I was eating it I found large piece of plastic, I lost my appetite and have not purchased any prepackaged food like that since. It may not have anything to do with illegals but the quality is questionable and who knows whats in the food anymore.

Recently, there was a recall of ground beef in the little town I live in due to e-coli, so now that's out.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast