Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Morones: Migrants are avoiding Arizona.

TRANSLATED FROM:

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/481946.html

The leader of the organization Border Angels, Enrique Morones, with headquarters in Arizona, notified that the intolerance in that area forces the undocumented migrants to try to cross into the U.S. through California. In a telephone interview, he explained that this is due to the anti-immigrant climate in Arizona, the people prefer to take the risk and cross through California, where the government's measures to stop the flow of illegals have caused more deaths.

Although he did not specify the number of people that have deceased, he said that since last year it has been detected that the undocumented prefer to avoid crossing thourh Arizona in spite of the fact that in California there exists more risk of death or of becoming arrested.

NO ONE is forcing illegal aliens to sneak in here! Illegals are NOT welcome and the law in Arizona are working.

Immigrants are welcome in the US, as long as they come in the correct LAW-ABIDING way!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

He's certainly an ugly thing, he'd scare me to death if I ran into him at night somewhere by myself.

It certainly can be said that la raza will never win 'best looking' raza, that's for sure.

So tell your people to stay in Mexico and breed on their own dime.

Problem solved. What's next?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Cry me a flippin river

This idiot thinks anyone should be allowed to sneak in

The day will come when citizens will REALLY be patrolling that border
    and then it will get very interesting

Morones and his cohorts think that OUR country is the WORLD'S free-for-all! And THIS attitude has wreaked UNMITIGATED DISASTER!

Poor California.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".