Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MORONes will protest to CA Legislature for SDMM sign

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:

http://www.laopinion.com/ciudad/?rkey=0 ... 0003048640

Enrique Morones, director of the Border Angels, an organization that defends immigrants, said that the placement of the Minutemen sign is a slap against the latin-american community, for which they already are planning protests and a request to the Latinos in the California Legislature that it pronounces itself against the sign and acts to remove it.

"It is like putting a sign of the Ku Klux Klan", said Morones.

Enrique MORONes.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    MORONes is a real piece of work

Enrique Morones is a complete idiot. I can't believe the press gives this clown any mention. Why even include him when you know what he is going to say each time like a broken record?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These open borders advocates really want to shut down free speech and debate. And they receive a pass and "credibility" from the liberal media.

Jeff told me that the more MORONes and others make this an issue, the more publicity the SDMM will get. He spoke yesterday to the Caltrans Director and assured that the SDMM sign has a 99.9% chance of staying put.

MORONes, the ACLU and the ADL are stepping into it big time.

A lot of information will be exposed if they go forward with their witch hunt.

THE FIRST AMENDMENT INCLUDES

Life

Liberty

and the Pursuit of Happiness

WHICH MEANS THE LAWS SHOULD BE ENFORCED AND THOSE WHO BACK THE ENFORCERS RESPECTFULLY SHOULD RECEIVE RESPECT.

PERIOD

ONCE AGAIN IT'S THE SAME MEDDLING, ANTI-AMERICAN GROUPS TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE PUBLIC OPINION
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Instead of fighting over dumb things like a sign, why don't his border angels sign up to clean up the crap his precious illegals leave all over the place?
    "

Morones is a racist bigot who also hates any religion or denomination other than catholic -read up on him on the internet-His group is the one that made up the sign with Lou Dobbs in a Nazi officer uniform.He is nice to Lou on his show and runs him down behind his back.This to me shows the true character of any person who lies and talks behind ones back.

From the viewpoint of the California Highway Department it makes more sense to offer Morones the opportunity to outbid SDMM.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast