Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN OUR HISTORY .

We really need to start checking all the candadates out .

Forget about our personal felings for them and just stand behind who is best for this country .

If they come across on some issues that are important but fail on others, than we need to go to the next one .

We rallied behind half baked candadates before and look what that got us .

I hope to go into this with open mind this time around .

I honestly feel this is our last chance to save this terminal nation and our childrens future .

I have a favorite now but that can change at any time if his policy changes . So far all but one has let me down .

I went from 3 hopefuls to one . And I haven't even had time to think about the congress .

Completely agree.

Our local radio has had on candidates recently for some of our key races next year. Everytime the discussion has come up about their stance on illegal immigration. Candidates can't avoid it any more!

Illinois has a lot of work to do. We have a chance to replace Dick Durbin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Completely agree.

Our local radio has had on candidatesrecently for some of our key races next year. Everytime the discussion has come up about their stance on illegal immigration. Candidates can't avoid it any more!

Illinois has a lot of work to do. We have a chance to replace Dick Durbin.

I sure hope the people have had enough of Durbin . And the majority of the rest of them .

How many of them terms are up ? All who supported illegals need to go for sure .

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I agree... I have to admit... and I am ashamed of myself that I used to vote straight Republican party ticket and voted for Bush twice.... I am embarrassed to tears, but I will never, ever vote a straight party ticket. As a matter of fact I have not donated to the Republican party and do not plan to in the near future until they clean house... it is too corrupt for me and that includes Bush (the Ring Master) although I would like to slap the hell out of the back of Carl Roves goofy head

Lord help us.. we need divine guidance
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I agree... if we don't make this one count... we are in some SERIOUS trouble. I am looking forward to seeing what Lou is going to put up on his website for people to suggest who they would like to see for president.

I really hope he knows something and there will be an idependent candidate that will run and that all of us will be overjoyed with ...dems and reps and can bypass the rest of the traitors!!!

Most of these people have lost sight of anything that is "good" because of their greed for power and money!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

quote(Most of these people have lost sight of anything that is "good" because of their greed for power and money!! ) @quote

That bears repeating, the American consumer/taxpayer have been robbed
    so bad in the past 16 years if they knew the truth we would have a much
    more angry public.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

The sad part is they do know the truth, but just plain don't care !

I was talking to a friend I've known for 50 years now . I was telling her all the things we talk about here . She just said yea to my babbling . Not the least bit interested more like agitated than interested . Same thing with most others I talk to . I have personally ask others to join this site and others to help , only one and I haven't seen any post from him .

I can't live on this planet completely alone so what do you do ? Make everyone hate to hear your voice ?