Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The most important political races in 2010

For me, the most important political races in 2010 are (in order of importance):

1.- Nevada. Reid vs Angle.
    For obvious reasons, this is the liberal Democrat I so much want to retire.
    His soft pedophile speaking makes me vomit every time he is on the Senate floor. Also, Angle's support of Arizona's SB 1070 is the perfect person to replace Harry.

2. Alaska. Miller vs Murkowski.
    Murkowski has turned into a bitter loosing RINO since she lost the primary. Miller is all for border enforcement and against amnesty.

3. Florida. Rubio vs Crist.
    Crist is another RINO hispandering liberal who fliped floped since he lost his primary. Rubio is against amnesty, against CIR/DREAM act. If he wins, the most visible latino in the senate will be one who is against illegal immigration. The pro-amnesty lobby will go nuclear. To them, being pro-latino equals being in favor of amnesty. Rubio will destroy that argument.

4. Kentucky. Paul vs Conway.
    No other candidate represents the TEA party more than Rand Paul. His win will legitimize the TEA party as a serious force.

Banned
    I am at this moment discussing Tuesday night dinner , it has to be total comfort food , I write my work schedule and took off Tue and Wed , I don't want to miss one second of the slaughter that will take place

I want to be the first here to report when Reid GOES DOWN

That idiot can rot in hell for his work against Americans in support of illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I am at this moment discussing Tuesday night dinner , it has to be total comfort food , I write my work schedule and took off Tue and Wed , I don't want to miss one second of the slaughter that will take place

That idiot can rot in hell for his work against Americans in support of illegal aliens
    Oh boy, are we going to have an up to the minute blow by blow election thread?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

Oh boy, are we going to have an up to the minute blow by blow election thread?
    You bet we are

I'm sure many of us will be very active that night

I can't wait to see Joy Behar's face when Sharron Angle wins in Nevada.