Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the most morally reprehensible Christmas program I've ever s

On ABC now, "Holiday Celebration at Ford's Theator." 10:30 ET.

Rather than having traditional Christmas Carols sung in beautiful harmony, I am seeing couples dancing around on stage as though they are in competition for "Dancing with the Stars," the female's crotch in full view twice, flesh-toned undies, and a shot of Bush and his wife in the audiance, he with a grin on his face.

The dumbing down of American culture once more.
    It's enough to make you sick.

This compared to earlier, when I saw the Mormon Tabernacle in a glorious display of traditional Christmas carols that are true to our heritage and to American traditions.

Think I'm voting for Mitt. The Mormon religion seems to respect American culture, although this is not the only reason I'm making this choice.

The garbage I see on the Holiday Celebration at Ford's Theator now is even worse. I left it on, hoping there would be improvement.
    Jingle Garbage all the Way. Gross.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Ewwwwwwww, sounds bad.

What a way to celebrate the birth of Christ.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Funny how the words Merry Christmas are deemed a threat (Borak Obama dared not utter them on his commercial, but his little daughter did), how the image of Christ in the manger is somehow a threat, how the thought of a Christmas prayer may offend and be a threat. Not funny really, just sad.

Luke 2:1-21
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arghhhhh, once we went into the United Nations; we were toast. They are calling all the shots.

If anyone is awake and you can get the MSG channel, they are broadcasting the Rockets 75th Christmas show from Radio City Music Hall.

I saw the show in 2001, but this year it's 75 years and few new skits.

Enjoy if you can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    If anyone is awake and you can get the MSG channel, they are broadcasting the Rockets 75th Christmas show from Radio City Music Hall.

Enjoy if you can see it.

Did you know that the Rockettes have been pressured to stop depicting the Birth of Christ number at the end of their Christmas show? They have flatly refused to do so. Their position is that it has always been the Christmas show, everyone knows that's what it is, and those who may be offended simply can choose not to attend that particular performance.

I just happened to hear this being discussed as my daughter was trying to find a radio station to tune in to and it really took me by surprise. To start targeting shows specifically meant as Christmas shows is beyond going too far.

This PC garbage is so out of control and ridiculous! If I hear one
    more "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" I'll throw up!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Enjoy if you can see it.

Did you know that the Rockettes have been pressured to stop depicting the Birth of Christ number at the end of their Christmas show? They have flatly refused to do so. Their position is that it has always been the Christmas show, everyone knows that's what it is, and those who may be offended simply can choose not to attend that particular performance.

I just happened to hear this being discussed as my daughter was trying to find a radio station to tune in to and it really took me by surprise. To start targeting shows specifically meant as Christmas shows is beyong going to far.
    God Bless the Rockettes. God Bless them, every one!
    "

That show was so talentless and just plain bad.

Bush had a token from every race, including and Austailian that has not one bit of talent left.

How much did that crap cost taxpayers?

Bush has never had any culture or taste. He is just a beer drinkin frat boy redneck with money.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

The most morally....

The most morally reprehensible Christmas program I have ever seen was "Saturday Night Live's 'Christmas Special'", which was aired not only once but twice earlier this month during prime time. I am neither a religious person nor, I think, a prude, but I have never seen anything so purposefully disrespectful, tasteless, or often downright crude directed toward what remians for many people around the world a major religious holdiay.

I wrote both NBC and Kevin Martin, President of the FCC, expressing my disgust over this. NBC, Loren Michaels (Exec. Producer of "SNL"), "SNL", and all their attornies know full well if an attack this obvious had been aired against a religious holiday of any other religious group, they would all be in court until the end of time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast