Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would say that the Most Wanted lists are mostly Hispanic or Latino because of illegal immigration.

While we have to remind everyone that ALIPAC is concerned about illegal immigration from all nations to clarify in advance of the typical liberal knee jerk racism charge, most of our illegal aliens are Hispanic / Latino.

Illegal aliens have a much higher crime probability in our nation because they are part of the largest organized crime attack on our citizens in US history. The illegals hate Americans and think all of us are racist and that their situation in life is caused by invaders from Europe and Africa and therefore we are worthy of harm due to the beliefs instilled in them.

Illegal aliens show a pattern of crime long before they are settled in America and Mexico is encouraging their poorest citizens along with their mentally ill citizens and criminals to go north.

If you are a rapist, a murderer, a drug dealer, a child molester, or a thief in Central or S. America, then America is the place to be right now.

You can rape and pillage and get away with it. They see Americans as weak effeminate cowards that will not even stand up and fight for their land, culture, families. They make fun of Americans for being overweight and loving their pets too much.

They know they are here to try and take this continent back and yes a lot of them are taking lives and property hand over fist.

Anyone that does not understand that they are drinking and cranking up the music because this is one big celebration for them needs to wake up fast.

The majority of Legal Hispanics in America oppose the illegals because they see it for what it is and many of them migrated here legally to escape the gang rule and anarchy the illegals bring with them.

This is an invasion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    NEESE
    It's not a white issue.
    It's most Americans choosing not to have overly large families if they can't afford to raise WITHOUT government assistance.

That's why 'welfare/entitlements' are so destructive to our society. Cradle to grave only teaches people to take and not work to create.
    The generational welfare syndrome, so to speak. The cycle never ends. Just as we're finally beginning to break it, these globalist/open borders gang are IMPORTING yet another group to take the place of our home grown group who are finally wising up and breaking the cycle.

It's quite American {no matter color or heritage} for us to increase our families according to our income as we're very concerned about being able to afford a decent life with a good education including higher education. I've found our attitude & decisions concerning this to be nationally inclusive.
    Sorry. I forgot to have my attorney look over my comments before I hit the submit button. I am white, and I can only speak of what I know. Thank you for the clarification, my comments were not intended to be race oriented, but to offer evidence of cultural differences. And just for the record...if we are continually accused of being racist, we eventually will be, because at some point, we will get tired of defending ourselves when it does no good anyway. The term "racist" is no longer a shock to me, and my concern about being one lessens every day. The term is overused, and I grow weary from having to be politically correct.

Just put him on speed dial, NEESE

I know your comments weren't meant any other way than sincere.
    But America is one culture {or has always been until recently!} with many parts. We've evolved and I wanted to clarify that for the record.
    We have enemies that like to take those simple, well meaning sentances and twist them for public consumption in the attempt to harm us as a group.

From my experiences and travels throughout the country.......for the most part, this is the American way = have children when and if you can afford them.

Re: RACIST garbage
    No need for us to justify or defend ourselves from an untruth.
    It's THEY that carry that weight. It's THEY that carry the 'racist' banner.
    And they've now proved it beyond a shadow.

You are right, it's old and worn out and totally meaningless just like the boy who cried wolf.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Illinois the two highest murder rates belong to prodominantly illegal mexican towns (Aurora #1, Cicero #2).

Both towns and their illegal mexican criminals are fully supported (murder rates and all) by durbin, obama and the governor. When they kill Americans these pols (dems) look the other way. All they worry about are their rights to be here illegally and kill Americans.

We're basically being served up on a liberal platter for the slaughter.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    In Illinois the two highest murder rates belong to prodominantly illegal mexican towns (Aurora #1, Cicero #2).

Both towns and their illegal mexican criminals are fully supported (murder rates and all) by durbin, obama and the governor. When they kill Americans these pols (dems) look the other way. All they worry about are their rights to be here illegally and kill Americans.

We're basically being served up on a liberal platter for the slaughter.
    Once again you leave out Mayor Daley. After all he is the mayor of Chicago and continually pushes for the passage of the amendment providing sanctuary. He is the democratic version of Bush a dumb, legacy boy and career political crook.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    What conclucsion can be drawn when it is a statistical fact to say that most people on a most wanted list are of a certain race, regardless of which race?
    Race has nothing to do with it. What are you trying to imply?
    Sorry, Roxas, but race obviously does have something to do with it, statistically speaking. The numbers don't lie. The only question is whether it is race per se, the culture associated with the race, or the interaction between the race in question and the majority race that is the issue.

WhatmattersMost Wrote:
    Once again you leave out Mayor Daley. After all he is the mayor of Chicago and continually pushes for the passage of the amendment providing sanctuary. He is the democratic version of Bush a dumb, legacy boy and career political crook.
    ABSOLUTLEY CORRECT. He is THE major player in the Chicago area Traitor's game. I was speaking statewide.

Chicago is a lost cause now and it will be Daley's legacy .
    Even his father would call him a traitor if he was alive. His dad respected and enforced laws. His son panders and sells the city of chicago to mexicans AND pays the illegals their just rewards in welfare, free medical, jobs (illegally) and all on OUR cook county tax dollars.

Traitor in the first degree.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Just food for tought...since we are on the subject of being politically correct...I live in the Chicagoland area, which is a huge melting pot of all cultures and nationalities. I have friends and aquaintances from Germany, Ireland, China, Mexico, Iran, Africa etc....everyone gets along, no problems what-so-ever. As a matter of fact, I probably could not find a single person in the surrounding area that doesn't have a smorgasbord of friends. One thing that I do notice, however, is that this paranoia to be politically correct is strictly a white thing. My friends from other countries do not hold back at all and are quite honest with their feeling and yet, it all seems to work. As a matter of fact, my friends from Asia, Iran and Mexico will tell you that their communities are very tight and those friends get first priority. It is just the way it is. The "white attitude" is what is giving our country away. All of these other countries know good and well what it means to stay loyal to their own country, but we choose to be too polite for fear of a lawsuit or for coming across the wrong way. Please don't send me any hate mail. I am not trying to stir anything up, I am just telling it the way it is, and to give you a different viewpoint based on my experience.

Neese you are completely correct... no hate mail here. White guilt has been heaped on us for generations now. The kicker is we are told that ONLY white people can be racists

Neese,
    I think it's that "WHITE GUILT" thing. For years and years we have been in this mindset of being made to feel guilty for what our ancestors did. At one point or another EVERY race on this planet has screwed someone else's race over. Us anglos are just very good at carrying on the guilt. This morning driving in to work a pickup truck came up on my left, darted in front of me, tapped his brakes (causing me to nail mine!) and then swerved off to the right lane. This in itself was enough to get me POd. But the REAL kicker was the big "LA RAZA" sticker in his back window. Now how long would it take for someone to throw a brick through MY window if I put a sticker on there that said "WHITE PRIDE"?? It irritates me to no end that "other" races can toot their horn, wear their colors, etc. but the minute a caucasion does the same we are labled "racist", "white supremacist" and a slew of other names not fit for this forum. Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast