Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mother Missing In Caldwell County Please Pray for this young

Mother Missing In Caldwell County

POSTED: 11:45 am EDT August 21, 2008
    UPDATED: 11:48 am EDT August 21, 2008

[NEWSVINE: Mother Missing In Caldwell County] [DELICIOUS: Mother Missing In Caldwell County] [DIGG: Mother Missing In Caldwell County] [FACEBOOK: Mother Missing In Caldwell County] [REDDIT: Mother Missing In Caldwell County] [RSS] [PRINT: Mother Missing In Caldwell County] [EMAIL: Mother Missing In Caldwell County]

LENOIR, N.C. -- Authorities are searching for a missing mother in Caldwell County.

Amber Pennell, 21, was last seen leaving work late Wednesday night. Her husband said she was planning to get gas at the Holiday Superette on Blowing Rock Boulevard in Lenoir, but she never showed up at home afterwards.

Lenoir police, Caldwell County sheriff's deputies and state troopers are all searching for her, and they need the public’s help.

Pennell was last seen driving a white, 1994 Toyota pickup with a blue stripe down the side. The license plate reads G-BAY-CAM.

Anyone with information is asked to call police.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/17254185/det ... &psp=news#
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Please pray for this young family. Someone I know is close to them they sent this via email. I can only imagine what they are going through.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh my! This is not good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh no!

My prayers are going up right now.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

God answers prayers and I am praying that she will be found safe and OK.

Thanks to those of you who have compassion for your fellow Americans. God bless you.

Saying my prayers for this girl and her family...I hope and pray they will find her safe.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress as I learn of it.

My prayers go out to this family for the safe return of this young mother.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

HAS THE POLICE SAID ANYTHING AT ALL?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast