Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MP3 Song of Denver Mayor Hickenlooper's illegal amigos

Colorado illegal alien's best amigo

You have to hear this: click here to listen MP3 file
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Banned
    Thatisdefinitely a MUST HEAR!

Banned
    Durned busted space bar!

Shoulda used Preview....

Yep, the HICK is my mayor. SO glad he's not running for Gov.
    Says he's going to clean up homelessness in 10 years. Yeah, by making it illegal to sit on the city streets!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I love this!

Sounds like you have a dandy mayor!

I saw a thing on some documentary not so long ago with a coyote outfit working out of Denver transporting illegals all over the country.

Is this jerk up for re-election? do you feel like you can get him out?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is the same Mayor who owned a Denver restaurant that employed an illegal who murdered an off duty cop and then fled back home to Mexico. No wonder he loves illegals, he employs them, who cares if they commit murder, they still work cheap:

Slaying suspect worked at Hickenlooper eatery

A man suspected in the killing of a cop and the target of a massive manhunt worked with false documentation at the Cherry Cricket, a restaurant co- owned by Mayor John Hickenlooper, police said Tuesday.
    Raul Garcia-Gomez, 19, an illegal immigrant, failed to show up for work Monday morning at the restaurant in the Cherry Creek retail district after the fatal shooting of police Detective Donald Young and the wounding of Detective John Bishop early Sunday morning.

Lee Driscoll, the mayor's business partner, said Tuesday that the company learned last month that Garcia-Gomez provided the restaurant with two forms of identification, but the Social Security number he provided turned out to be false.

Driscoll said Garcia-Gomez's name was on a list he receives annually from the Social Security Administration. It indicated Garcia-Gomez's information did not match its records.

"I learned this morning (Tuesday) that he worked for the restaurant when I got a call from the general manager . . . who said the police were questioning people," said Driscoll, president of the Wynkoop Brewing Co., the parent company of the mayor's restaurants.

"He worked as a dishwasher. He worked for us about 10 months. He looked like a stellar employee from what I can determine from his file."
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Jeepers, Reptile09! If the mayor hires them (and I have a feeling that past mayors of my city have done likewise) then the whole town is shafted.

Do you think there are enough legal citizens who will go to the polls to get that mayor out come election day?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)