Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr Owns of Colorado is like so many politicians.

Mr Owns of Colorado is like so many politicians. They support illegal immigration because they are owned my corporate America and they expect votes from those immigrants who are citizens. No one is calling for deporting 20 million illegals and it can be done over a period of time, but if the source, which is business wanting cheap labor, that draws them here is no longer available they will go home. They are not starving in Mexico. there are jobs in Mexico because Mexico allow people from south of them to come in and work. they want to be here because there is wages that they want and America's way of life. Why do we need a workers program for more to come in that we cannot deport when there is already 20 million here? Americans are already doing the work that illegals are doing. Dirty Jobs a show on the Discovery channel is proof.

Dyehard, you are correct. The jobs which jorge boosh is claiming Americans won't do, are being done. What he keeps forgetting to add in that sentance is, "Jobs that Americans won't do for the wages illegals will." Corporate American is too addicted to the huge profits they gain from cheap labor, no benefits, etc. IMO, the greedy corporations are just as guilty as the illegals.

I know we can deport the 12-20 million illegals. Eisenhower did it in the 50's w/ 3 million people, we certainly can do it today.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Corporate America is the only one profiting from the cheap illegal alien labor, which is at the same time being subsidized by US taxpayers who are picking up the tab for the services that the illegals use. Bush has delivered the cheap labor to his corporate sponsers at the same time he is pursuing his open border globalization agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with Mexico and Canada. Bush has politicized all of the government agencies by appointing open border like minded people at key positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    Corporate America is the only one profiting from the cheap illegal alien labor, which is at the same time being subsidized by US taxpayers who are picking up the tab for the services that the illegals use.
    Remind you of anything from the early years of America? Were the African Americans not exploited by the same people? I think Bush is just looking for a new slave class to break the unions and drop the wage standard. No one should be treated indifferently. He is just looking for uneducated cheap labor for his buddies that head up large corporation’s that need slave labor and you are right at the tax payer’s expense.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Welcome Clay.

Hope you will enjoy our forum which is loaded with great information and resources.

Much as I loathe corporate America and all that it stands for, I'd like to bring up another complicit partner in this mess.

I live in Colorado, and everyday, I see what "mikeakasage" posted yesterday about "McMansions". Huge, huge houses, with Hummers parked in the driveway.

These are ordinary (well, maybe not so ordinary) Americans who need the cheap "landscaping and maintenance" labor for these huge homes. They don't care what the legal status is of their "servants", they just want their homes to look very nice. I'm not talking about older people. These are young (by my definition) people starting in their mid to late 30s.

As the years have gone by, I've wondered over and over and over again, how two people with (maybe) a child could afford such huge, expensive houses. When my husband was alive, he made great money as an engineer for Chrysler, and we certainly couldn't have afforded anything on the scale of what I see nowadays.

This contributes to the corporate America greed for cheap labor, and is definitely a contributing factor to this invasion.

MW
    IMO, the greedy corporations are just as guilty as the illegals.
    Actually, I think the greedy corporations and businesses whom insist on "cheap labor" are more guility. Many of those 12-20 million illegal immigrants wouldn't be here if jobs weren't being made available to them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn