Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. POTUS--Alan keyes' announcement?

Where is it? Has he decided not to run? I don't see it here. http://www.alankeyes.com/emails.php?id=11

I was looking for it and waiting to hear him. Could you please direct me to the website? Thank you.

Sorry about that, that's what happens when I copy and paste

Re: Mr. POTUS--Alan keyes' announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    Where is it? Has he decided not to run? I don't see it here. http://www.alankeyes.com/emails.php?id=11

I was looking for it and waiting to hear him. Could you please direct me to the website? Thank you.

Yongmi,

He'll be announcing tonight in Hazelton at 8:30 PM Eastern Time, and it will be carried via live streaming on his site at: www.alankeyes.com/

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS

Yongmi,

He'll be announcing tonight in Hazelton at 8:30 PM Eastern Time, and it will be carried via live streaming on his site at: www.alankeyes.com/
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS

Yongmi,

Thank you very much!
    My pleasure!

I couldnt get any video but there was a line that said he was breaking with
    the GOP!! Good call there Alan!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

YEAH BABY!

I just left the Alan Keys site (instead of going to bed like I needed to an hour ago) and I am feeling so good! Alan is right, right, right!
    We have to get the family back, this is the only thing that can save America as we know it, of course all the other things like secure borders, law enforcement, soveriegnty all have to be right there as well and we have to have Pro Life so we can let people have kids, even if it isn't the right way, when kids see other kids having babies, they will act more responsible themselves. And when government supports and says positive things about the family, good things happen. Lets face it, government actions influence kids behavior. Just as the theripist have said, the kids see, know and then copy what adults do and unfortanately the kids see the adults in government, education, and even parents doing some not so good behavior. Of course if the kids know adults are killing babies through abortion, they might think its ok too! And if its ok to kill the little baby then later in life they might just think its not too bad to kill someone else. When you knock out murder right off the bat, you know your heading in the right direction, everytime! God will have grace on thee, if we take care of our innocent children, Amen! Not only does he love people, he loves this country and the United States Constitution. My God I hope we can spread this like wild fire! I always have liked Alan Keys but I think he is definitely more seasoned since 2004.

Anyway, I digress. I'm glad we have another choice from the three goons. Alan Keys is not a ho hum candidate either, he is passionate about the beliefs he carries with him and I assure you , we are as well. We now have an opportunity to promote this man everyday, he's going to need it. He's going to need us posting stuff here and on a plethra of other sites, venues and of course he will need donations. We can do it!
    Alan wants to knock out the NAU too! I'm stoked!!!!!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I couldnt get any video but there was a line that said he was breaking with
    the GOP!! Good call there Alan!!!!
    They had the proverbial technical difficulties with the feed from Hazleton, but the Keyes people are working to get the video on his website. I listened to the conference call following the announcement, and Keyes is trying to work out differences between his stated policies and those that may be in conflict with in the Constitution Party's platform.

Keyes stated he believes in "constructive engagement" in the world rather than disengagement on the one hand and a policy of interventionism on the other. He sees radical Islam as a very real threat, as do I, but he's not in favor of the internationalist notions of nation building etc.

At any rate, it's yet to be determined if he'll be the Constitution Party's nominee, as there are some other folks in the running, but I hope he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    YEAH BABY!

I just left the Alan Keys site (instead of going to bed like I needed to an hour ago) and I am feeling so good! Alan is right, right, right!
    We have to get the family back, this is the only thing that can save America as we know it, of course all the other things like secure borders, law enforcement, soveriegnty all have to be right there as well and we have to have Pro Life so we can let people have kids, even if it isn't the right way, when kids see other kids having babies, they will act more responsible themselves. And when government supports and says positive things about the family, good things happen. Lets face it, government actions influence kids behavior. Just as the theripist have said, the kids see, know and then copy what adults do and unfortanately the kids see the adults in government, education, and even parents doing some not so good behavior. Of course if the kids know adults are killing babies through abortion, they might think its ok too! And if its ok to kill the little baby then later in life they might just think its not too bad to kill someone else. When you knock out murder right off the bat, you know your heading in the right direction, everytime! God will have grace on thee, if we take care of our innocent children, Amen! Not only does he love people, he loves this country and the United States Constitution. My God I hope we can spread this like wild fire! I always have liked Alan Keys but I think he is definitely more seasoned since 2004.

Anyway, I digress. I'm glad we have another choice from the three goons. Alan Keys is not a ho hum candidate either, he is passionate about the beliefs he carries with him and I assure you , we are as well. We now have an opportunity to promote this man everyday, he's going to need it. He's going to need us posting stuff here and on a plethra of other sites, venues and of course he will need donations. We can do it!
    Alan wants to knock out the NAU too! I'm stoked!!!!!
    I'm stoked about Keyes making a run for president as the Constitution Party nominee too, Chexfive. Hopefully, we'll see it happen: www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2008-04-16-keyes_N.htm

Stay tuned for developments: www.alankeyes.com

Keyes has my vote if he decides to run.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast