Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. President: TIME to PARDON Ramos and Compean!

Yesterday my mother saw a report about the first day of the appeals hearing for Ramos and Compean on Lou Dobbs. She told me on the phone today that US Attorney Johnny Sutton looked SO OUT OF character! "He was so NERVOUS and FIDGETY," my mom said, "and those Circuit Court Justices GRILLED him SO HARD that he WASN'T able to get a WORD in EDGEWISE! Then when it was ALL OVER, he DASHED for a SIDE door to AVOID the NEWS media and DISAPPEARED! I think Sutton KNOWS that HIS goose is COOKED!" "My, mom," I replied, "that MUST have been a REAL spectacle!" "Yes, it SURE was something to SEE!" my mom observed. Then suddenly my mom interjected, "Now that Sutton is TOAST, will President Bush PARDON Ramos and Compean or at least COMMUTE their sentences?!" "I DON'T know, Mom," I said, "that's something Bush should have done MONTHS ago!" My mom said, "I think so, too, but you know WHY I don't think Bush freed the agents?" "No, mom, but I SURE would LIKE to KNOW!" Mom remarked, "I think Bush did nothing about Ramos and Compean because he was AFRAID of Johnny Sutton!" "I think that's probably ONE of MANY reasons Bush didn't act on Ramos and Compean, Mom, and it's as GOOD a motive as ANY other," I responded. "Well, after what happened TODAY, Bush should NO longer fear Sutton," my mom said, "because, for ALL intents and purposes, Sutton is FINISHED! So there is NO longer ANY excuse for Bush to let Ramos and Compean LANGUISH in prison ANY further!" "I agree, Mom," I said, "but, we KNOW Bush!" My mom and I believe that the ONLY way to get Bush to LET Ramos and Compean GO FREE is for WE the PEOPLE to RELENTLESSLY PRESSURE him INTO doing so!

Bush is on his own agenda with this one. We need judges to fix this. Bush wants these men jailed.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Re: Mr. President: TIME to PARDON Ramos and Compean!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Yesterday my mother saw a report about the first day of the appeals hearing for Ramos and Compean on Lou Dobbs. She told me on the phone today that US Attorney Johnny Sutton looked SO OUT OF character! "He was so NERVOUS and FIDGETY," my mom said, "and those Circuit Court Justices GRILLED him SO HARD that he WASN'T able to get a WORD in EDGEWISE! Then when it was ALL OVER, he DASHED for a SIDE door to AVOID the NEWS media and DISAPPEARED! I think Sutton KNOWS that HIS goose is COOKED!"
    I thought the other news articles said Johnny Satan didn't answer any questions, but his "associate" did.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

sutton sat in the audience and did not answer questions.
    he had someone give statements for him

I think Bush was in on the whole thing and Sutton was his ax man. Bush wanted the agents made an example of. If any wrong-doing was done by Bush, it should be exposed and he should pay for his meddling. IMO, everyone involved should be charged with obstruction of justice. From the prosecuting attorney and the judge all the way to the President. They're all at fault and should be punished.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's been obvious from the start that Bush does not want our borders secured. First there are letters exposed that are written by border patrol agents that they are to turn their backs on certain things they see at the border, and areas they are ordered to stay out of. Then when 2 border agents do their jobs, they are arrested and jailed. Pretty clear to me what's going on. Sutton was Bush's henceman.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)