Thread: MS x3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MS x3

Hey I am an ex-member of MSx3 otherwise known as La Mara Salvatrucha. I just want to know what u guys think about all the stuff how their saying MS has ties with Al Queda. From my experiance ive heard nothing of that sort from other members, so y would i not hear of such a thing?

I guess they forgot to send out the MS-13 memo informing all members that they were making some human and material shipments for Al-Qaeda.

MS-13 are terrorists.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From my experiance ive heard nothing of that sort from other members, so y would i not hear of such a thing?

This group collects information from a huge number of resources. The web is big and good to newspapers.. information. The resouces we have collected suggests that down and across the border from Larado Texas, the M13 is co-operating with the terror groups for money. And lets face it.. the oil countries have a lot of money to play with. And if you ARE on that side of the border, it doesn't hurt a bit to have a little money to spread amoung the working poor, and the lowest members of the gang.

The Mexican Military is so corrupt it is staggering. Are they involved? You really don't know at this point, but it is reasonable to suggest some of the Mexican Military IS involved.

I want to point out Cr.. that if you are in that gang and asking around, you could get burned to the ground. They will kill you. And if they don't the Al Queda will. Being wary might be very smart.

And if you are interested, you can go to this link,
    http://www.google.com

and ask for these items and do it exactly the way I show you....

terrorists mexico

Al Queda mexico

mexico terrorism

=====================
    You won't need us to tell you what the story is. You will have the same story we have, and you know.. you KNOW, those guys are bad.