Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC host told to change subject

So Im watching MSNBC early, early this morning when I was watching the debate. I was wondering to myself why they never mention immigration. Finally Chris all of the sudden brought it up. About 30sec in to his discussion he stopped in mid sentence and told his co-host "take it away". When the co-host looked at him funny Chris said "I dunno a voice in my ear piece told me to turn it over to you." They dropped the subject and nothing else was mentioned. Anyone else see this? Why does the media keep this issue so buried that there hosts cant mention it without being cut off??

Advertising dollars, most likely.

These media companies would support slave labor camps if there was money in it for them.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

what did you expect???these money loving bastards do care about us..we have to take care of things..

Are you the one person who watches MSNBC

MSNBC is related to the alpahbet network NBC, and like the other two alphabet network stations you know they never mention the Illegal Alien Invasion.

hell yeah........ive noticed. Just to prove the point I watched MSNBC for like 10 hours today while surfing and trying to recruit new members at some of the largest forums on the net. Not one time did they mention immigration issues. Not one freaking time in like 10 hours. They kept talking about homeland security but never mentioned the border......very confusing.