Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC Just Said . . .

MSNBC just announced that they are going to have cameras following ICE around as they pick up illegal aliens. They just showed the first 4 of them getting arrested. 3 of them are wanted for crimes other than illegal entry into this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw something about this last night in an article posted here.

It's the first time ICE has ever allowed it.

The OBL lies about the arrest all the time so maybe that is why they are doing it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks! I don't watch too much MSNBC, way too liberal for me, but I will have to tune in more often to check this out.

Have to wonder though, are they doing it for ratings or are they doing it to try to make ICE look bad for the so called "breaking up families".
    Seems strange they are suddenly doing this after ICE deported Elvira.

Or it could be a dog and pony show on ICE's behalf for the American ppl.

Re: MSNBC Just Said . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    MSNBC just announced that they are going to have cameras following ICE around as they pick up illegal aliens. They just showed the first 4 of them getting arrested. 3 of them are wanted for crimes other than illegal entry into this country.
    Now here's a reality TV show I would watch. Let's use the theme song from COPS and change it a little bit.

"...what'cha gonna do when ICE comes for you? Bad illegals bad illegals, what'cha gonna do..."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

maybe it's just a show of good faith on the part of the Bush Administration to try to convince us that they really are enforcing the laws, so they can fatten us up for the kill (amnesty).

It could be part of Mr Booshy's plan to show they are cracking down on illegal since there are many skeptics.. looks like a media circus, Arellano deportation is part. How can he enforce immigration laws and at the same time meet with Mexican & Canadian Pres and talk about union of the 3 coutries?

That was good, Sippy.

OMG sippy! I had a mouth full of coffee when I read that and I almost spit it out all over my keyboard!!!

Seriously, I don't trust MSNBC. I'm sure this is being done to create even more sympathy for illegals.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    That was good, Sippy.

Sorry Disillusioned! I hope I didn't ruin your keyboard! Sometimes I get CCUSA to spit all over his monitor...
    Thanks! I really hope they are doing this to dispell the rumors of how "inhumane" deportation is, but you might be right Tinybob. They could be doing this as a tactic to convince us that "oh well hey, the feds are doing their job so let's give them their 'comprehensive' reform."

I hope that's not why ICE is doing this, but it does make one wonder!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

The OBL lies about the arrest all the time so maybe that is why they are doing it.
    Ok, maybe I am stupid, but I need to ask. What does OBL mean?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast