Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSU students to be on O'Reilly Factor tonight

A guy I know at Michigan State University, Kyle Bristow, recently hosted an event with Congressman Tancredo. Protesters made a big scene and even went as far as to pull the fire alarm and assault a student. I'm getting word that Kyle is going to be on the O'Reilly Factor tonight along with another MSU student. Check it out if you get a chance.

Two news stories about the MSU event are at this thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=47727

Banned
    Thanks for the heads-up Iam. I wish the scum who accosted the Tancredo supporters would be on O'Reilly so he could rake them over the coals!

I was so impressed !! Did anyone see them?! They were outstanding.

I told my husband that I would feel more secure and hopeful for our country and all of our races, ethnicities, and religions to live in a peaceful and law-abiding country with hope and maybe even the American Dream thrown back in with these two college students running this country than I do with these men and women who are in power who have 50 and 60 years on these guys.

MSU should be proud of them, their parents and friends should be proud of them and their country IS proud of them.

GREAT JOB !!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They were outstanding young men, one can only hope there are thousands more just like them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I saw them too; they were great. And I was glad to hear that the police at MSU were responsive unlike the police at Columbia U when Gilchrist went to speak. And that they are going to press charges! Tancredo was on Hannity and Colmes as well!