Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Multiple Enemies

Folks,

I agree that John McCain's immigration position is unacceptable, however, I don't see that Hilliary's or Obama's are any better. I sincerely hope that in the likely event that McCain wins the Republican nomination, we can rally behind him as the best choice to battle Islamo-facism. At this the most volatile and foreboding period in our nation's history, we have to fight our battle for survival on several fronts. I believe that with McCain in office to fight the terrorists, we can find another way to win the battle for the border. The Democrats offer us nothing but defeat on both fronts. Let's not unwittingly place them in power.

Of course, our most lethal enemy is right here at home. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank every liberal Democrat for facilitating and hastening the possible (if not probable) collapse of the United States as we know it, which will of course precipitate the advent of the most bloody and destructive period in world history. Congratulations, oh enlightened ones!

Banned
    Welcome to alipac

JMO but under no circumstances will I ever vote
    for McCain

I will sit out my first election in over 30 years before I vote for him

Sorry but I'd write in LOU Dobbs first.

Welcome to Alipac "Remulac" glad you have join us, hope you are going to join in the fight to save this country.....You are so right about the Demacrates and McCain, but I could never get behind Mc Cain or the Demacrates who are supporting amnesty.

At that point holding a gun to my head would not get me to vote for one of them...I will sit it out, I will not vote anyone of them and aid and abett the demise of my country.

The only viable candidates at this time are Paul or Romney....then we always have hope of an Independant!

EMERGENCY RED ALERT!!!!.............................................
    ALL ACTIVIST...PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT MC CAIN!!! BEFORE SUPER TUESDAY!!!!
    GO TO LINK BELOW!! for instuctions and contact infomation!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-101491-days ... asc-0.html
    HELP DISTRIBUTE NEW PRESS RELEASE NOW...LINK BELOW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101914.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Remulac! Are you from France?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Hello Remulac,

Right now we are working hard to try to defeat McAmnesty to save our domestic soil. He will probably not win against the demo ticket anyway so your Islamo-fascist fight will have to be with them.

Besides, we want a candidate who can think and act more rationally instead of a fear monger.

We welcome your insight.

Today is not the day to waste time on this. It's all about bringing down the amnesty candidate - Juan McCain.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Welcome, Remulac. I don't think you'll get too many people here to get behind McCain. He's a fruitcake and if you think the world hates us now, wait and see what happens if he gets to be President. He's a warmonger just like Bush, except he has a temper. That's even worse.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Remulac!! I can understand how you feel about voting for the "lesser of two evils", but remember, the lesser of two evils, is still evil.

I will, if it comes to that, write in Lou Dobbs. I hope and pray for Romney. I had been somewhat undecided after Tancredo dropped out, then he endorsed Romney, which I was still undecided, but it appears now, Romney IS the best choice and I do believe he will be the only one who will take on the task of fighting illegal immigration.

For those who believe, pray very hard for this country, it is so very crucial right now.

Remulac, I too, being a conservative in liberal Oregon, feel the same way about the downfall of this country due to the OBL and libertards, they are a main enemy, as far as I am concerned.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is very little difference with McCain and Hilary. In fact if Hilary were to become Pres the Republicans would fight her,they won't with McCain. McCain is Bush, stubborn and headstrong. Bush is not a hot-tempered "nut" like McCain. In NO way will I vote for a man who is ready to sell out to Mexico. Hilary and Bill will also defend against terrorists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast