Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am sick and tired of Muslims wanting ANYTHING.
    Of course they want their seperate cemetaries because they don't want to go by the laws of our country when it comes to burials. Muslims don't bury their dead in caskets or anything else that would keep the body intact, and from disease spreading germs of the rotting body. They just wrap them in cloth and bury them. They would be breaking health codes everywhere. Once they get their seperate cemetaries, they will be asking for new "Muslim religious laws" to bury their dead. Where are we going to let them build their cemetaries? Next to parks where children play? See below:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... lim+Burial

"In The Koran it states that Muslims must not be buried in coffins, or have any headstones, or any flowers, or any mementos placed into graves, or any tombstone on the Muslim grave. The Koran states this is the most cost affective way in saving money and also honoring Allah. In some countries this is illegal to not be buried without a coffin, and so Muslims in some countries must be buried in coffins."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    if its privately funded, should be fine.
    You are missing the gist of the thread.

The muslims want to take over the U.S. and put it under sharia law. They INTEND TO DO IT THROUGH EDUCATION IN THEIR MUSLIM SCHOOLS. They have also begun getting their propaganda into our public schools.

Please, research this and find out for yourselves. This is a HUGE danger to the U.S.

Check out what is happening in the European countries!!!!! If you really investigate, you will be shocked.

One more thought....the Muslim population in the US is only 1% (not counting the African American Muslims). Why in hades are we even acknowledging these people and caving in to their demands???? Wait until they reach 10% of the population and we won't be able to control them! There are 2BILLION Muslims in the world and they will be coming here to impose Sharia law! They are doing it now!!! Stop Islam Now!

To hell with Muslim demands. If they don't like it here, let them leave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think much of this is simply PC gone awry. They are using the same tactics the IA supporters are using to get their way, and the ACLU is eager to champion their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I think much of this is simply PC gone awry. They are using the same tactics the IA supporters are using to get their way, and the ACLU is eager to champion their cause.
    It wouldn't surprise me if a large percentage of lawyers on the ACLU were Muslims. They do seem to be representing the rights of Muslims more than the rights of Christians.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There's no way I'm going to walk around draped in black sheets or wearing a diaper on my head....so the muslim men, who can't control their sexual impulses if they see so much as a woman's ear, much less her cleavage, can just stick it where the sun doesn't shine!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

A year before 9-11, when I first started hearing about the way muslims treat woman in other countries I was so happy they were not in the U.S. I thought: I hope those crazy people don't get in this country. Now, thanks to liberal wussies their here. And even though the woman are here in America and free to get rid of the sheets they continue to wear them.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

"free to get rid of the sheets they continue to wear them."

They may be in America, but MANY OF THOSE in muslim FAMILIES are NOT ALLOWED to dress any other way but muslim.......and many still have their marriages arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "free to get rid of the sheets they continue to wear them."

They may be in America, but MANY OF THOSE in muslim FAMILIES are NOT ALLOWED to dress any other way but muslim.......and many still have their marriages arranged.
    Once a woman in my neighborhood was arrested at a local Safeway Store for stealing meat. She hid it all under her "sheets". That was 20 years ago. I imagine the number of burka-clad women have tripled by now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12