Muslim group gets its own caucus on Capitol Hill

Posted by whtetiger on March 2, 2014 at 7:03am in General, Town Hall

View Discussions

Reprinted with permission from Pamela Geller.
Today a caucus, tomorrow the Congress. The White House has already been infiltrated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1cau·cus

noun \ˈkȯ-kəs\
a meeting of members of a political party for the purpose of choosing candidates for an election
a group of people (such as members of the U.S. Congress) who meet to discuss a particular issue or to work together for a shared, usually political goal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Politicians are so desperate to find “the moderate Muslims” that they’ll do extraordinarily stupid things. 15,000 Ahmadi Muslims and they get their own caucus? These “moderate” Muslims smear, defame and attack counter jihadists like Robert Spencer and me, so color me skeptical. I have debated them on television here and in print. They provide essential cover for the global jihad
Harris Zafar, National Spokesperson for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, attacked me in the Huffington Post: Confronting Pamela Geller. My response ran below Zafar’s suicidal screed. And it took an army of tweeters to get the Huffington Post to to run my rebuttal.
And it’s not just Zafar: Qasim Rashid carries water for his oppressors and furthers the Islamic supremacist war against freedom of speech. He also whitewashes the Qur’an’s justification for domestic abuse. Madness.
The US leaders of the Ahmadi community carry water for the same Islamic supremacists who would cheerfully slit their throats if they were back in Pakistan, and instead target those who stand up for the Ahmadis and decry their persecution.
Muslim group to get own caucus on Capitol Hill,” March 1, 2014 by creeping
Even though there are only 15,000 of them in the U.S. The insanity continues. via Muslim group to get own caucus on Capitol Hill – Washington Times.
A small branch of Islam often persecuted and called heretical by larger Muslim groups has always found friends on Capitol Hill. Now, America’s Ahmadiyya Muslim community is getting official representation through a new House caucus to be officially unveiled Friday.
The new Ahmadiyya Muslim Caucus will represent the estimated 15,000 to 20,000 Ahmadis living in America, a small percentage of the nearly 3 million Muslims living in the United States.Frank Griffel, professor of Islamic studies at Yale University, said although many mainstream Muslim communities view them as apostates, Ahmadis believe they are true followers of Islam.
Politicians on both sides of the aisle are so desperate to find some Muslim group they can claim as “moderate” that they’ll support anything.

Read the rest...

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic...sg_share_topic