Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslims get VIP airport security tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=51573
    Controversial Muslim group
    gets VIP airport security tour
    Feds show CAIR latest screening steps,
    sensitive counterterrorism procedures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: August 18, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

The Department of Homeland Security took a Muslim group with known past ties to terror organizations on a VIP tour of security operations at the nation's busiest airport at the same time British authorities were working to break up a plot to blow up U.S. airlines.

On June 21, a senior DHS official from Washington personally guided Muslim officials from the Council on American-Islamic Relations on a behind-the-scenes tour of Customs screening operations at O'Hare International Airport in response to CAIR complaints that Muslim travelers were being unfairly delayed as they entered the U.S. from abroad.

CAIR is a spin-off of the Islamic Association for Palestine, identified by two former FBI counterterrorism chiefs as a "front group" for the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas. Several CAIR leaders have been convicted on terror-related charges.

During the airport tour, CAIR was taken on a walk through the point-of-entry, Customs stations, secondary screening and interview rooms. In addition, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents were asked to describe for CAIR representatives various features of the high-risk passenger lookout system.

In a meeting, Brian Humphrey, Customs and Border Patrol's executive director of field operations, assured CAIR officials that agents do not single out Muslim passengers for special screening and that they must undergo a mandatory course in Muslim sensitivity training. The course teaches agents that Muslims believe jihad is an "internal struggle against sin" and not holy warfare.

Customs agents involved in the CAIR tour at O'Hare tell WorldNetDaily they were outraged that headquarters would reveal sensitive counterterrorism procedures to an organization that has seen several of its own officials convicted of terror-related charges since 9-11.

"Isn't that nice of CBP," one agent said, to provide a "group like CAIR with a guided, behind-the-scenes tour of our customs facilities, explaining how programs designed to catch Muslim terrorists work."

CAIR says the tour allayed its concerns about profiling and that it "looks forward to continuing the relationship with U.S. Customs and Border Protection offices in the region, and to furthering understanding between the organizations as well as facilitating future communication in order to eliminate problems for Muslim travelers before they even arise."

The Muslim-sensitivity training course at O'Hare is taught by Margaret Nydell, an Arabic professor at Georgetown University, home to a large Saudi-financed center on Islamic studies.

A Customs and Border Protection supervisor described Nydell's instruction, along with CBP's companion training manual and video, as "politically correct drivel."

"It's all about how Islam means peace and tolerance," he told WorldNetDaily. "We're told how to deal with Arabs and Muslims, that they are loving people and not terrorists. That jihad is struggle with sin and has nothing to do with violence."

The Department of Homeland Security invites CAIR itself to conduct sensitivity training for Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers and supervisors (CBP's counterparts) in Chicago. The course is taught by local CAIR officials Christina Abraham and Mariyam Hussain. More than 30 ICE staffers have gone through the CAIR awareness program so far.

CAIR – which is bankrolled by the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates, two countries that formally recognized the Taliban – also offers religious and cultural sensitivity training about Islam and Muslims to the military. In June, for example, CAIR trained more than 300 military personnel at the Marine Corps Air Station in Yuma, Ariz.

Also in June, CAIR was invited by the Pentagon to a ceremony dedicating the first Islamic center in Marine Corps history at Quantico headquarters outside of Washington.

Washington-based CAIR also has regular meetings with the FBI and Justice Department. In fact, FBI case agents complain the bureau rarely can make a move in the Muslim community without first consulting with CAIR, which sits on its advisory board. CAIR in the past has cried racism and bigotry when the bureau has moved unilaterally with investigations and raids in the community.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would someone like to tell me what is wrong with our government??? CAIAR should be kicked out of our Country along with the illegals and the ACLU!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Did they make sure to give them all the security codes and such as well?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll gladly go on record of saying that CAIR is a ridiculous organization and needs to be shut down.

Someone who is smarter then I, should send this story to Lou Dobbs. I tried to send it to him through his email site on Lou Dobbs tonight and it wouldn't work, he should see this if he has not already!I guess I am going to have to break down and get one of those computer books for dummies.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Washington-based CAIR also has regular meetings with the FBI and Justice Department. In fact, FBI case agents complain the bureau rarely can make a move in the Muslim community without first consulting with CAIR, which sits on its advisory board. CAIR in the past has cried racism and bigotry when the bureau has moved unilaterally with investigations and raids in the community.
    Ridiculous. Just like Bush consulting with LaRaza on immigration. Why do we care what these gutter rats think? Lets just continue to que up the we don't want to do our jobs because we're afraid of offending people tripe in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... Seriously why do we even pay these peoples salaries? The inmates are running the asylum.

I wonder what the FBI's respond would be if they wanted to screen me at the airport and I told them to go consult with the KKK first to see if it's ok? Come on, CAIR is no different from them. They are nothing, but the mid east version of the KKK.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote from Sippy's Daily Herald.

"The following agencies are no longer in business. Please take no more than 1-3 seconds for bereavement."

Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

nitty....got one of those and I still don't get it. Thank God for the pm's and patient people who teach me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this story is true as reported, it shows that without a doubt that the DHS is the most worthless government agency ever created and that the so-called "war on terror" is a complete and total joke played out upon the American people.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

crazybird, ditto to what you said
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Homeland Security Is A Ridiculous Operation Too.....

First of all what is the "Homeland"? This is the most un-american, fascist sounding term I have ever heard of and frankly I find that offensive and very disturbing in and of itself. What ever happened to the U.S., U.S.A., United States, United States of America, etc. It's as if they don't want you to think in terms of the United States at all. Hmmm. I wonder why? Then you might perhaps recall that most of the things they stand for and practice are counter to your freedoms and liberties as a citizen of that place which they call the "Homeland". The people they have running these operations are in a word....inept. It's beyond all rational comprehension that they led these people who are all hooked in with and sympathetic to terrorists the world over on a tour of security arrangements. What are they smoking? We are like a frog being slowly boiled in a pot when it come to our freedoms being impinged upon by the "Homeland" security team and their abuses are myriad from feeling up female passengers, stealing items from baggage, engaging in pedophilia at the highest levels, and being given carte blanche to threaten citizens with arrest and detain them without any probable cause no matter where they may be or who they may be. That's right folks. The friendly folks with the eagles on their shoulders don't end their mission to uphold the Constitution at your baggage check in. A school teacher was recently slammed over the hood of a car and handcuffed when he asked two of their "Agents" to move their car after they wrongly entered a one way street in front of a school where students were being picked up by their parents. Not only did they hold this man for doing his job but they also refused to identify themselves saying they could do whatever they pleased because they were from "Homeland" security. Recently on MSNBC a Department of Der Homeland Security Agent was arrested for arranging to meet with a 12 year old girl online to have sex with her. There are numerous other examples of incompetence, criminal activity, and just plain stupidity that I think we are probably better off not even knowing about. One has to wonder how much of this crap and these ruthless individuals we would have to employ if we had a foreign policy like the one the Founding Fathers intended us to have. I was recently in Switzerland and they have two guys in ties and civilian shirts who ask you if you have anything to declare when you come in to the airport. That's it. That's all. When was the last time Switzerland involved itself in the continuous wars of the Middle East or put boots on the ground in places like Saudi Arabia? When was the last time Switzerland was targeted and attacked by muslim terrorists? I don't recall a time. They are certainly free. Every man has a machine gun and 800rnds of ammo in his house. The difference is that the federal government of Switzerland's sole purpose is to unite it's cantons. The purpose of our federal government used to be the same but now it's something far more insidious and downright evil and pernicious and not only are the people no longer in charge of their own government here but they are given a false sense of having a choice and getting stuck with the morons and the bill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast