Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Must Intimidate !!

We need a USA wide ad campaign.

Take Senators such as Frist and change his R to a D in his picture. Then do a poll right under his name.

Is the Senator really a Democrat in disguise?

Or, just a traitor to America?

Poll: You vote: Democrat ______ Traitor _______

We have to keep the heat on strong to send a signal to the House that if they vote with the Senate, they might as well start packing their White House bags now.

Trick question. I thought most democrats were traitors. lol

Don't you have a little bit of concern for the House? These lily livered Senators failed their country and just dumped this 600 pages of garbage in the House. We need to do our best to communicate with them so they can fix this. Any unwilling to fix this?..........Well, tear 'em up!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it's time to start working on the house immediately. The ace up our sleeve with them is they have to get elected every two years, so they are more in touch with the feelings of LEGAL America.

I was thinking of putting an add in newspapers of those states for which McCain, Spector and Frist; among others represent. Put as much political heat on them as possible so the House can see the rath of Americans when we are walked over.

Fix today's 600 page betrayal of the Americans?

Do you think we really can? Fix it I mean?

What's this bunch of "conferees" putting their collective mouths together? I'm not clear on that process. Does that occur at some point before the House gets fully involved? And for what purpose? To turn arms and gather up some House members on the traitors side? When does the House as a whole get into the act?

At least I find comfort in Rep. Bilirakus down here in FL., 9th district. He's for the Veterans. Sadly, I think he's going to retire in a short period of time. Perhaps his son will take over. I don't know what the son's views are yet.

These lily livered Senators failed their country and just dumped this 600 pages of garbage in the House.
    Maybe they are doing the House a favor. I heard that they were getting low on toilet paper.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!