Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Must read stats for reporting illegals on ICE tip line

Knowledge is power.

Since 2003, the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement office has taken tips on a toll-free telephone number (1-866-347-2423). Tipsters can leave their contact information or remain anonymous. Tips also are called in regularly to the agency’s field offices around the country.

The agency’s highest priority is investigating cases involving national security or people being victimized (such as forced prostitution of immigrants), spokesman Michael Keegan said.

The tip line received about 27,000 calls from October 2003 to September 2004, and about 98,000 the following year, agency spokesman Michael Gilhooly said.

About half the tip line calls contain enough information for agents to pass them along to field offices, which decide how to follow up.

It’s unknown how many tips result in deportations of illegal immigrants or prosecutions of employers or smugglers,
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Yep, in the ALIPAC Action Panel on the top blue tool bar under Law Enforcement Resources.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry guys, but ICE is completely useless.

The agency’s highest priority is investigating cases involving national security or people being victimized (such as forced prostitution of immigrants), spokesman Michael Keegan said.
    Good thing they only go after illegals being victimized. Who cares about the Americans that are victimized - forced out of their neighborhoods, hit by uninsured motorists, etc.

About half the tip line calls contain enough information for agents to pass them along to field offices, which decide how to follow up.
    I call bullshit on this one. Sorry. I've called ICE, and they are as useless as a drunk FEMA director.

It’s unknown how many tips result in deportations of illegal immigrants or prosecutions of employers or smugglers,
    Of course, because if they released the numbers to the public, people would want them either revamped or shut down. If ICE was making ANY headway, they would publicize it.

This is just another useless government orgnization that's sucking away taxpayer dollars and has no intention of working to protect Americans from illegals nor the country from the invasion.

They didn't complete this sentance. It should read: About half the tip line calls contain enough information for agents to pass them along to field offices, which decide how to follow up with their immediate release."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Has anyone actually observed actions being taken pursuant to their calls to ICE, other than the Bald Head Island situation?

call

Phffftt....I called the Chicago field office and the bored guy told me his hands were tied. He gave me the number of a public affairs officer, Gail Montenegro. I haven't been able to reach her yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: call

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Phffftt....I called the Chicago field office and the bored guy told me his hands were tied. He gave me the number of a public affairs officer, Gail Montenegro. I haven't been able to reach her yet.
    What did you call their office about, and how/why were his hands tied?

Just curious what the situation was.

gangs

I wanted to report that we have had a surge in activity with the Sur 13 gang in my town. That I'd heard of ICE's "Operation Community Shield" etc... He said to call my local police. Told him I'd done that. Then he said his hands were tied.

Maybe if I call again today I can get a different agent...

You'll need to take down notes about the activities. When (exact date and time), where, who, what. Get license plate numbers, catch them on video, take pictures, anything and everything you can do safely. And make copies.

Then go to the police. Don't call just walk in and fill out a report. Then call ICE. If they still do nothing, you still have the copies and can go to the press, make it public. Even if it's only on a local level.

If you are worried about retaliation, then just be very careful not to have your name and picture printed.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I'm sure they go for the worst first but the little ones are not forgotten. Think about this. That is a lot of information being collected on companies and individuals that ICE may not act on today. The attitude of the nation is changing and people are making it clear that they are against illegal migration so there may come a day that ICE, the DEA, your state troopers, sheriff’s dept and police all go after these criminals using the ICE data base. It will be a dragnet unlike ever seen before. Don’t stop calling and reporting because you feel nothing is going to be done. Don’t expect it to happen over night, try to be patient and hopeful. You never know when your call may give ICE the piece of information they were searching for and that is necessary to initiate a raid. Sometimes small tips yield big results.

Dixie