Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This must be said - Go Tell it to the Romney

So the GOP 'hopefuls' showed for an all spanish debate. DISGUSTING! and why? Their campaign managers undoubtedly convinced them that "Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of the population, you must do this to reach them"

Well I call Shenanigans. UNACCULTURATED hispanics, that is largely illegal and non-registered voters (or in Florida, TX and CA illegal voters) is who the GOP spoke to the other day.

ACCULTURATED hispanics know English and comprise the fastest growing segment of our population, spurred because they largely do business with the incoming illegals and/or legal unacculturated hispanics who speak no english and must rely on them.

La Raza, LULAC and other groups are lying to you, the Dems, the GOP and everyone through the media and this false idea that all hispanics somehow must speak spanish.

All it will take is one GOP candidate to pay for a research study on hispanics only to get a scientific percentage of those that speak english and are registered to vote. My guess is that it is somewhere in the 90 percentile range.

Mr. Romney, Mr. Tancredo or anyone else who chooses to do this please take it from a guy in the research field. You will find that you are by far going after spanish speaking only individuals will only further divide this nation. And as the first GOP President so famously said "A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand".

If you do this research you will want to focus on the following groups:
    1. Legal Citizen, Registered Voting Hispanics who are somewhat fluent in English
    2. Legal Citizen, Registered Voting Hispanics who are NOT somewhat fluent in English

Based on this rubric:
    Hispanics -> Legal Citizen -> Registered to Vote -> Languages spoken semi-fluently

All current research done only ask for what languages are spoken in the home most often, not what languages the hispanic family members actually speak.

It's puzzling why their 'handlers' didn't factor in the level of ire this would raise amongst the average US citizen. If you're a citizen or legal resident, the chances that you'd ever need to even try to communicate with someone here in a language other than English is remote, at best.

I'm awarding the label 'Panderfest 2007' to the event. As that's the only way I can think of it now in retrospect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Panderfest" is perfect!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    It's puzzling why their 'handlers' didn't factor in the level of ire this would raise amongst the average US citizen. If you're a citizen or legal resident, the chances that you'd ever need to even try to communicate with someone here in a language other than English is remote, at best.

I'm awarding the label 'Panderfest 2007' to the event. As that's the only way I can think of it now in retrospect.
    The hispanic special interest groups are hard at work. Their ultimate goal is to make spanish a national language to force all of us to speak it. Some have called it revenge for the Treaty of Hidalgo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_ ... pe_Hidalgo

In which the US changed the treaty in the Senate and then the Mexican government ratified it to end the Mexican-American war or risk the powerful American Army from annexing all of Mexico.