Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My biggest fear

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My biggest fear

What really scares the hell out of me is that we will not win this war against illegals because they out number us. Can anyone convince me that this won't happen?

The

lol

The U S Government right now is far more dangerous than the illegal invaders. Its out of control.

The entire population of Mexico is about 1/3 of the US. How do they outnumber us?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm hearing your fear.

We have an African-descent niece who was put on a plane to meet her father for the first time in her life at age 16. Her Afro family did not tell her that her father was of Mexican descent. If she had been told that she would have never gotten on the plane to meet him. Such is the hatred being preached in parts of the African-American community.

Well the fact that he looks exactly like the Rock probably didn't hurt. Now he is stationed in her part of the country so they get to have a relationship finally and I hear it is going well - but believe me, it was rough at first - because of her attitude which of course is not unique to her - she has learned from her surrounding community what and how to think.

So I really feel that we still have enough problems to resolve in this country and bringing in a racist xenophobic group that militantly refuses to assimilate enough to even speak the language is a very very very bad idea.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    The entire population of Mexico is about 1/3 of the US. How do they outnumber us?
    I find that incredibly hard to believe. Mexican people propagate like weeds.
    If the entire population of Mexico is about 1/3 of the US.....that makes me think the rest of them are already here.
    And when I say that they out number us....I'm not just counting the illegals but the ones who were former illegals and those that are related to illegals.

Somewhere around here is a poll of Mexico Mexicans and the finding was that most of them wish to move here. I'm not having great success with the search function or I would post it.

People that I know that grew up in El Paso 50 years ago are very proud of their community and give the idea that racism was not so prevalent as now. But they also don't live there now.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I find that incredibly hard to believe. Mexican people propagate like weeds.
    If the entire population of Mexico is about 1/3 of the US.....that makes me think the rest of them are already here.
    And when I say that they out number us....I'm not just counting the illegals but the ones who were former illegals and those that are related to illegals.
    Mexico had a baby boom in the last century and we saw some of the effects of that in terms of an increase in illegal immigration due to lack of opportunities for a rising generation at home.

Don't take my word for it:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... population

To me, a much more serious threat as to overwhelming us with their sheer numbers would be India, who outnumbers us by almost 4 to one and who have set their sights on taking entire industries away from us, both by offshore outsourcing and by coming here on visas.

The threats from illegal immigration from Mexico are: their people take over jobs needed by our blue collar and working poor citizens, and they bring in a different language that requires accomodation, often at great public expense. They also bring a different culture that often clashes with American law and custom.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    People that I know that grew up in El Paso 50 years ago are very proud of their community and give the idea that racism was not so prevalent as now. But they also don't live there now.
    I'm in my 50's and have lived in El Paso my entire life. It was a whole lot different when I was growing up. I would guess that the worst of the illegal immigration issues here have been happening for maybe the last 10-15 years. The people you know are right in that El Paso isn't known for being a racist city.
    I keep saying this....even though on the surface it might appear that I'm racist against Mexicans....it's not true. My disgruntlement and anger isn't directed at those who are Mexican just because they are Mexican. I don't like the majority of them because:
    1. They abuse the system any chance they get. And they can turn ANYTHING into a scam.
    2. They have zero manners or decorum.
    a. They seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that most of their public behaviors are obnoxious.
    b. They are blatant slobs. (how many times have I seen them throw a dirty diaper under their car when the trash can is a few feet away?)
    c. I can no longer shop without getting completely stressed out because of them. I don't take multitudes of people shopping with me like they do. I don't block the aisles so that no one can get through, or remain in that spot knowing full well that I'm blocking the aisle. I also don't and never have taken children to ANY store and allowed them to run amok opening packages, dumping toys on the floor and eating groceries that I didn't pay for. (all the video stores and places that sell video games around here removed the machines to allow you to test play games because those people were dropping their kids off to play the games while the parents went somewhere else and would leave them for hours)
    3. They blatantly display their absurd sense of entitlement.\
    4. They despise Anglos and make it known whenever possible in public and if I or any other Anglo dares to point out something they're doing that's obnoxious, they attack you with all kinds of RACIST remarks.
    5. Their overwhelming presence has completely taken over and drastically changed the public schools.
    6. Our property taxes are outrageous because of the freebies they get and their anchor babies at our public hospital.
    7. And although I am fluent in Spanish....have Mexican friends, and I'm married to a Mexican American.....I do not want to actually live in Mexico and that is what El Paso has become despite what OTHER Anglos, like our
    idiot out of touch mayor says.
    The list is endless. It just so happens that Mexicans are really mostly the ones doing all of this.

When we visited our oldest son at Mcguire AFB in New Jersey, I did see that there were a whole lot of Indian people (from India) living there and who had the majority it looked like of small businesses. I was actually kind of shocked by that as in my mind I couldn't really understand why New Jersey?

The epicenter of the Indian outpost in America is Edison NJ, but they are all over America by now. I have a friend who lives in the outskirts of Keenesburg, a tiny rural town in Colorado. An Indian fellow came to his door handing out business cards, looking for business. He listed all sorts of things he could do for you on the card, from fix your computer to sell you insurance. My take: he came here on a guestworker visa, and lost his job, and instead of going home (like he's legally supposed to) he's trying to hang on here for dear life.

Remember Allan Greenspan's slip in the Boston Globe. How the reason we needed to import tons and tons of 'skilled' (white collar) guestworkers was so that the salaries of skilled American workers would drop. I can get you the quote, it's still in the archives, if you'd like. The 'leaders' of American society have an agenda, and it is not middle-class friendly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast