Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Doctor told me this interesting story on illegals

Recently an illegal man was brought into the ER around midnight with a ruptured hernia (?) and since of course he didnt speak English, he was prepped and ready for surgery, but waited 2 hours until an interpreter was found. The Doc was p.o'd cause he was awaken in the middle of the night to get there, then he and the whole staff waited for the interpreter, which really PO'd everyone waiting. When interpreter got there, the only thing the illegal asked was "How long before I can have sex again?" The hospital paid for everything...the 2 hour wait of the surgeon, the staff, anesthesiologist, AND the interpreter. Now since the man had U.S. surgery, he now was assigned a social worker who told my friend that from no on, this illegal is on Medicaid and will be on medicaid as long as he wants.
    What a great country!

Well, thanks for pissing me off first thing in the morning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This can not be true in the United States, it's must be just a plot for a TV show!

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    This can not be true in the United States, it's must be just a plot for a TV show!
    It's called "The Twilight Zone" and we're living it.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I once had to interpret at the local police dept, he was beaten up at his apt complex and after the report was taken the officer gave me some information. I read the information and told the illegal that it was a crime victim's fund that basically gave him money for the days he was unable to work due to being a victim of crime. I was po'd the rest of the day!! Way to go Houston...

If an American was in Mexico and suffered with a ruptured hernia and had no health insurance, he would be dead!

If he's illegal, can he still be reported to ICE? Even if the hospital can't, can someone do it anonymously?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am speechless . What a government we got . It's like an adult Mickey Mouse club
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

What a dam good COUNTRY, that they get to live in right??
    And they get to live off the AMERICAN people, but, yet they can get in your face and DEMAND that we talk to them in there language?
    BS. Thanks to the AMERICAN TAXPAYER this ILLEGAL can now get all the benefits, that AMERICANS cant get.
    And thats all they know how to do is have sex and bred like freaking rabbits.
    UGH.... What a way to piss an AMERICA TAXPAYER off...UGH UGH UGH.
    I do fill like its the twilight zone or the freaking outer limits.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Re: My Doctor told me this interesting story on illegals

Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    Recently an illegal man was brought into the ER around midnight with a ruptured hernia (?) and since of course he didnt speak English, he was prepped and ready for surgery, but waited 2 hours until an interpreter was found. The Doc was p.o'd cause he was awaken in the middle of the night to get there, then he and the whole staff waited for the interpreter, which really PO'd everyone waiting. When interpreter got there, the only thing the illegal asked was "How long before I can have sex again?" The hospital paid for everything...the 2 hour wait of the surgeon, the staff, anesthesiologist, AND the interpreter. Now since the man had U.S. surgery, he now was assigned a social worker who told my friend that from no on, this illegal is on Medicaid and will be on medicaid as long as he wants.
    What a great country!
    Did you direct your physician to Alipac ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast