Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

my email to Alabama Attorney General Troy King

Lets see if they want to put their money where their mouth is! "Biological scans"! What HORSE SH_T! Who do they think they are kidding? All these idiots are reading from the same script!

Dear Mr. King:

In regards to the article below, let me make the following comments. If you or Governor Riley really wanted to do something about the illegals in this state you would. However, it is obvious you have NO intention of doing so. It is obvious who really runs this state and that is big business and lobbyist! Several states have enacted legislation to deal with this issue.

If you want to REALLY put your money where your mouth is then you can do the following:

1. Crack down on the employers that hire illegals. We have illegal aliens (that might I point out have NOT had health screenings) working at the meat processing and chicken plants all over the state and you know it! Also the construction industry hires loads of illegals. You know where they are!

2. There are many services that the STATE can deny illegals. I realize that you cannot do anything about the federally mandated programs, but on a state level, there is PLENTY you can do.

We don't need a "biological scan". This is smoke and mirrors and we all know it! Stop making it attractive for illegals to come to Alabama and they will STOP COMING! DUH!

It is time for the politician's in this state to wake up and realize that the PUBLIC HAS AWOKEN and are not fooled by your posturing.

We expect RESULTS not the same rhetoric that is being spewed almost word for word by politicians all over the country!

ARTICLE
    -----------------------------------------------

Immigration state's top issue, AG says
    Meth down, Troy King tells mayors' group meeting
    By Wendy Reeves
    The Huntsville Times (AL), July 21, 2006
    http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletimes/ ... 320690.xml

Madison -- Domestic production of methamphetamine is down 57 percent and Alabama Attorney General Troy King said his office is looking at ways to address issues illegal immigrants.

King said Thursday night he learned of the encouraging news about meth in a letter from the state's federal Drug Enforcement Administration earlier in the day.

'We still have a problem with imported meth but we're doing what we can do to stop it in Alabama,' King told the North Alabama Mayors Association at its quarterly meeting here.

King talked about the state's tough new sex offender laws, scams against seniors and gambling issues. But King said he believes dealing with illegal immigrants is the most serious issue facing the entire state.

'It's a difficult issue to solve,' King said. 'Alabama does not share a border with Mexico so we can't close our borders.'

Even though the reduced local production of meth has declined, King said, most of the imported meth comes from Mexico.

'The federal government has allowed a border problem to become a heartland problem,' King said. 'Now we've got to search for a way to deal with it and we have to demand our federal officials do something.'

He said with an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the country, the issue is not just about closing the border, but what to do with the illegal immigrants already here.

'The federal government is running a catch-and-release program if the person has committed no horrible crimes on record,' he said. 'Then, they release them and encourage them to try to become legal citizens because they don't have the funds to house' and deport them.

Decatur Mayor Don Kyle suggested King and Gov. Bob Riley take the lead to approach on a national level some type of biological scan to help identify illegal immigrants.

'I'm concerned about the budget impact but I'm much more concerned about the increased violence,' Kyle said, citing the discovery of a dismembered body in DeKalb County last week allegedly attributed to an illegal immigrant. He also mentioned drug charges filed in Madison County this week involving illegal immigrants.

'It's a deadly, dangerous problem,' King said, citing last year's slaying of Huntsville police officer Daniel Golden by an illegal immigrant.

Kyle said he'd like to see a way to use technology to match handprints and false names of illegal immigrants 'and get them out of the country before we're left supporting them for the rest of their lives.'

King said the issue is being looked at but that he believes if the federal courts found that terrorists have constitutional rights that 'it's not a stretch it will be the same for illegal immigrants.'
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

MW
    He said with an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the country, the issue is not just about closing the border, but what to do with the illegal immigrants already here.
    Me, me, me, please let me answer that question! WE SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. Wow, that was an easy question - got anymore?

Plus, anyone that only thinks there are just 12 million illegals in this country is way of the mark in my opinion. Where does this stupid number come from? How is it possible to even make an estimate?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn